• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Classics_Family%20Size_Grandmas_Chicken_and_Vegetable_Rice_Bake_0.jpg

*sticks finger in ears*

LALALALALALALALALA (nutrition info)

This shit is more than delicious. It's BALICIOUS. I would feed to my future 9 year old.

It soothes my body. This shit can cure the flu.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
That's not Auntie Anne's Frozen Pretzels.
GUEST_782494a7-1639-40c5-b8e8-5398b22af537

The Pretzel Butter is some next level shit, you'd think there'd be no way to make Frozen Pretzels even better than they already are. But that's what happens when you add that butter.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised at the nutrition information. Other than the sodium, it's not as bad as I expected. 17g of protein and only 4g of sugar.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Classics_Family%20Size_Grandmas_Chicken_and_Vegetable_Rice_Bake_0.jpg

*sticks finger in ears*

LALALALALALALALALA (nutrition info)

This shit is more than delicious. It's BALICIOUS. I would feed to my future 9 year old.

It soothes my body. This shit can cure the flu.

What the hell is that. What flavor profile does this even have?

That's not Auntie Anne's Frozen Pretzels.
GUEST_782494a7-1639-40c5-b8e8-5398b22af537

The Pretzel Butter is some next level shit, you'd think there'd be no way to make Frozen Pretzels even better than they already are. But that's what happens when you add that butter.

What the heck is pretzel butter?

Anyway, the best frozen food is:
GUEST_e21b6e8c-258b-4263-b4fb-fde7bdb5a9d7

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it that every time someone posts a food item people have to comment about how much fat/salt/calories are in it, like everyone here eats only organic lettuce 3 meals per day?

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
Something happened in the last five years where frozen food became weirdly decent

I read somewhere that it was because millennials have no time to cook because they're so overworked.

I was in the self checkout the other day and there was a surprising amount of people my age buying frozen meals.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it that every time someone posts a food item people have to comment how much fat/salt/calories are in like all everyone here eats only organic lettuce 3 meals per day?
I can only speak for my own comments but the sodium content has a direct impact on how flavorful something is. All unhealthy processed junk that tastes really good is jam packed with sodium. On top of that I was obese once so I'm looking out for our fellow members who may not understand nutritional information as well as some of us.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoy Hot Pockets. I haven't eaten any in years cause they're so bad for you and addicting.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Do you think we'll ever advance science to the point where everything tastes fresh?

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Thought this would be another stealth Trader Joe's thread.

Speaking of which, I need to go to TJ's this weekend and get some orange/kung pao chicken.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
Stouffers French bread pizzas are pretty awesome.

There is also a lot of good stuff from Trader Joe's.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
At a glance I thought it was fried rice, but then I looked closer and... cheddar cheese sauce? What?

Oct 27, 2017
Eating cheese with rice? Freaking white people...

Pfft. Cheese is objectively the best fucking thing humanity has ever created.

Cheese literally makes anything better.

Fish✔️
Poptarts✔️
Potato Salad✔️
Circus Peanuts❌

Circus Peanuts is disgusting, and only suitable to entice feral hogs. My Unified Theory of Cheese may have some holes in it