• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thread status:

3otf93n9vt341.jpg

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
There are a lot of unjust things in this world. Getting banned from a message board is not one of them.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I've been using online forums for years and by far the funniest thing is the person salty about catching a ban. It's not some grave insult a mod thought something you said was suspect.

You aren't that special so get over it and while you're at it, get over yourself too.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
"Stay mad Berniestans" is the exact type of content I want out of Twitter OP, you just earned yourself a follow.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I don't know where this mythical era is where all the mods are all to the left of Trotsky but it sounds nice not gonna lie

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
People take online communities too seriously. This is a very large space with thousands of people, I don't think they can all be grouped together that easily.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
All those words over a message board. The typa dude that gives a speech at McDonalds over a missing chicken nugget

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You were trolling pretty hard on that Hillary and Bernie thread. Who is gonna follow you on Twitter after this haha.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
let it be known that for every ban i receive, i'll ban them 3 times in return

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I've come back from yet another unjust ban to tell you this before I go. This site is an appaling trash pile. Its members are largely simpleminded children, incapable of serious discussion. Its staff is mostly whoever will bow and scrape before the ones already in charge and promise to squelch any discussion that threatens the white cis male pseudo-progressive hegemony.

You think of yourselves as a progressive group, yet you all seem incapable of basic forgiveness, nor of holding stances that don't eventually lead to violence. You pretend to bar discussions that would hurt the LGBTQ&c. community yet won't tell the basic truth that many of your "progressive" heroes are bigoted against them, because it would conflict with your unstated goal of putting class concerns (read: being envious of anyone with more money than you) first. To this community, every minority is a convenient shield when it's time to bludgeon the insufficiently pure, but are an obstacle when they start protesting that they're being mistreated.

And when you can't deal with it? You just ban anyone who doesn't bend the knee. Can't ban them? Just ignore their concerns while longtime members accuse them of being bigots. Recent threads show this to be the case and yet no member who did this is even mildly disciplined. For anyone who isn't part of the inner circle, paying fealty to the selfish concerns of the privileged, a ban is inevitable.

Well, you're getting your wish with me. Delete my account and lose my information.

Those who wish to know me can find me on Twitter under the same name. To the rest of you, the back of my hand.
29d.jpg

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Imagine getting mad at a fucking forum.

Like who the fuck cares? Just browse, reply to some threads, and leave for the day. Who has the time or the energy to care besides that? I don't like saying "get a life" to people but I think I can in this case.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Instead of banning him, pin this post to the top so everyone knows about his twitter.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
" 'Order reigns in Berlin!' You stupid henchmen! Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!"

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
My favorite genre of meltdown is when the person lashes out and calls other people "simpleminded children" or something.

They really need to add a chef kiss emoji already.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I've come back from yet another unjust ban to tell you this before I go. This site is an appaling trash pile. Its members are largely simpleminded children, incapable of serious discussion. Its staff is mostly whoever will bow and scrape before the ones already in charge and promise to squelch any discussion that threatens the white cis male pseudo-progressive hegemony.

You think of yourselves as a progressive group, yet you all seem incapable of basic forgiveness, nor of holding stances that don't eventually lead to violence. You pretend to bar discussions that would hurt the LGBTQ&c. community yet won't tell the basic truth that many of your "progressive" heroes are bigoted against them, because it would conflict with your unstated goal of putting class concerns (read: being envious of anyone with more money than you) first. To this community, every minority is a convenient shield when it's time to bludgeon the insufficiently pure, but are an obstacle when they start protesting that they're being mistreated.

And when you can't deal with it? You just ban anyone who doesn't bend the knee. Can't ban them? Just ignore their concerns while longtime members accuse them of being bigots. Recent threads show this to be the case and yet no member who did this is even mildly disciplined. For anyone who isn't part of the inner circle, paying fealty to the selfish concerns of the privileged, a ban is inevitable.

Well, you're getting your wish with me. Delete my account and lose my information.

Those who wish to know me can find me on Twitter under the same name. To the rest of you, the back of my hand.

All this to defend Hillary Clinton? The same Clinton who was ok with using prisoners as slaves at the state mansion and would defend her husband despite some questionable questions about his interaction with certain women?

You can defend that while saying in your send off post things like

"You pretend to bar discussions that would hurt the LGBTQ&c. community yet won't tell the basic truth that many of your "progressive" heroes are bigoted against them, "

Ok. Have a good day on Neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.