• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FILE_ID.DIZ

Banned
Jun 1, 2019
Fort Wayne
User Banned (Permanent): Account self-destruction
I've come back from yet another unjust ban to tell you this before I go. This site is an appaling trash pile. Its members are largely simpleminded children, incapable of serious discussion. Its staff is mostly whoever will bow and scrape before the ones already in charge and promise to squelch any discussion that threatens the white cis male pseudo-progressive hegemony.

You think of yourselves as a progressive group, yet you all seem incapable of basic forgiveness, nor of holding stances that don't eventually lead to violence. You pretend to bar discussions that would hurt the LGBTQ&c. community yet won't tell the basic truth that many of your "progressive" heroes are bigoted against them, because it would conflict with your unstated goal of putting class concerns (read: being envious of anyone with more money than you) first. To this community, every minority is a convenient shield when it's time to bludgeon the insufficiently pure, but are an obstacle when they start protesting that they're being mistreated.

And when you can't deal with it? You just ban anyone who doesn't bend the knee. Can't ban them? Just ignore their concerns while longtime members accuse them of being bigots. Recent threads show this to be the case and yet no member who did this is even mildly disciplined. For anyone who isn't part of the inner circle, paying fealty to the selfish concerns of the privileged, a ban is inevitable.

Well, you're getting your wish with me. Delete my account and lose my information.

Those who wish to know me can find me on Twitter under the same name. To the rest of you, the back of my hand.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
lol

imagine getting this mad on the internet

i don't know anything about this inner circle, and i have been on this forum day 1 and i post whatever the fuck i want and i have only got 1 warning for shitting on catholics. never banned

same on gaf

Deleted member 8644

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll miss your valuable input

"She's right. Forty years of naming post offices isn't shit.

But of course Bernera will swarm this thread, talking about how they are once again being attacked for their support of His Most Holy Peepaw-ness, and denigrating a woman who's spent thirty years being a media punching bag yet still lives rent-free in the heads of many.

Stay mad, Berniestans. "

Very constructive, no simpleminded child could get to this level of discourse

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hope this wins you at least a point when you get back to Neogaf or something.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I've come back from yet another unjust ban to tell you this before I go. This site is an appaling trash pile. Its members are largely simpleminded children, incapable of serious discussion. Its staff is mostly whoever will bow and scrape before the ones already in charge and promise to squelch any discussion that threatens the white cis male pseudo-progressive hegemony.

You think of yourselves as a progressive group, yet you all seem incapable of basic forgiveness, nor of holding stances that don't eventually lead to violence. You pretend to bar discussions that would hurt the LGBTQ&c. community yet won't tell the basic truth that many of your "progressive" heroes are bigoted against them, because it would conflict with your unstated goal of putting class concerns (read: being envious of anyone with more money than you) first. To this community, every minority is a convenient shield when it's time to bludgeon the insufficiently pure, but are an obstacle when they start protesting that they're being mistreated.

And when you can't deal with it? You just ban anyone who doesn't bend the knee. Can't ban them? Just ignore their concerns while longtime members accuse them of being bigots. Recent threads show this to be the case and yet no member who did this is even mildly disciplined. For anyone who isn't part of the inner circle, paying fealty to the selfish concerns of the privileged, a ban is inevitable.

Well, you're getting your wish with me. Delete my account and lose my information.

Those who wish to know me can find me on Twitter under the same name. To the rest of you, the back of my hand.

source.gif

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
imagine being so much self absorbed to announce oneself ban, as if the community at large even knows who you are, rofl

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is probably some discussion to had on the topic, as in many cases it does seem that if you don't walk the line that the majority do here, you'll just get shouted down, but......

That ain't the way to go about it.

astro

Oct 25, 2017

What were you banned for exactly?

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
"Every daring attempt to make a great change in existing conditions, every lofty vision of new possibilities for the human race, has been labelled Utopian."

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
class concerns first? I'm not sure there is even a single anti-capitalist mod here.

I'd agree with the lack of serious discusion, the incapability of forgiveness and the overeager banning for anyone who doesn't agree with the mods though (e.g. piracy where the mods enforce the neoliberal capitalist position).

Last edited:

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
hahahaha you must have been fuming and thinking of this send off message fot a while. so sad.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't comment on the validity of your concerns as I haven't taken part in many threads on the topic, but I will say that your (OP's) dismissal of other people's issues (class warfare, inequality) is the same thing you are accusing others of doing with LGBTQ+ issues. Might want to look in the mirror.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Site isn't that great ngl but I don't think this warranted a thread. A lot of people don't care like that.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll miss your valuable input

"She's right. Forty years of naming post offices isn't shit.

But of course Bernera will swarm this thread, talking about how they are once again being attacked for their support of His Most Holy Peepaw-ness, and denigrating a woman who's spent thirty years being a media punching bag yet still lives rent-free in the heads of many.

Stay mad, Berniestans. "

Very constructive, no simpleminded child could get to this level of discourse
lmao imagine complaining about "the white cis male pseudo-progressive hegemony" and then posting absolute garbage like this, stanning for absolute garbage like Hillary. hahahaha this is too rich

Salty_Josh

Oct 28, 2017
Inb4 the lock
I have my own problems with this place but that's just because I don't like most nerds

Earthstrike

Oct 28, 2017
You wouldn't be so angry if you didn't value the site in the first place. I mean, you even admit you came back to the site after more than one ban event. If anything, your post proves the site has value.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, this

Trolling is against the TOS mate, and you did that. And yes, a lot of trolling slips through the cracks, but that's what the report function is for.

Your temp ban was deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.