• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany

It was bone chilling.

US Police is trained to fear anything and everyone.
They get drilled into their head that they are (good) killers.

All records of misconduct are erased every two months.
Special legal protections that makes it nearly impossible to hold a cop accountable for anything.

I knew the police situation in the US was bad, but now I'm convinced that without a large-scale reform, there's not even the possibility to put a dent into the current system.

And no matter how bad public opinion of cops get, the current system is designed to protect them, no matter what.

It's horrible.

Last edited:

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
They are a gang and only look out for themselves. I've never felt safe around a police officer. Fuck the police.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
I feel like a big part of America culture is to be afraid of everyone , so that part of the police "training " doesn't surprise me at all.

But Yeah the rest of the stuff is why I could never trust an American police officer

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Watched it earlier. I love the pretty much official stance of shoot first, ask questions later.. then cover it up.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"they say we act tough and our attitudes are shitty but who's the biggest gang of niggas in the city?" - Pac