• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanForce

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I was doing my stuff, streaming Yakuza 6 for fun. And them... take a look at around 56m of the eight video:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8uyrjWpGs0kCAr1xKBDL2AfQFTjxzqp3

No spoilers there. Tho this will not go well at all here in the West. But you will understand what I'm saying when you see.

I'm no feminist, far from it, but that's too much. I wonder if this will affect Kiwami 2 or other RGG games in the West. Honestly, this "mini-game" should have be censored. I heard even Korea censored this. This woman is simply a object in this "mini-game".

Oct 27, 2017
i think something's wrong with your link.
you linked an entire playlist

which video are we looking at now?

also, most people who play Yakuza are aware its a game about japanese culture and aren't likely to be offended by anything in the game. We're talking about a series where the main character goes to a Dojo and punches the crap out of an entire diaper-wearing gang. I think it's safe to say it would be pretty hard for yakuza to offend people.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think this will have any major impact on the game or series as a whole.

I also don't think they should censor the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.