• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
8miy5orqoej21.jpg

Someone decided to take the time to mod Mr. X from Resident Evil 2 Remake into Thomas the Tank Engine, including train sounds, music, and all.

Top tweet shows the main mod, bottom shows it can still work with the "Gonna' Give It To Ya" music mod as well.

The mod is by ZombieAli, the same person who did the "Mr. X Gonna Give It To Ya" mod, and though it's a bit of a meme thing, there's something kinda' legitimately terrifying about it. It's been making the rounds a bit today.

I am happy the modding scene of RE2 has been taking off, but absolutely wanted to share this one in particular as I think it's kinda' special.

Can download the mod for yourself here: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10633/thomas-tank-engine-over

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
That smiling face while engulfed in flames is the scariest thing in Resident Evil history.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
so, kind of a weird question, but why is Thomas the Tank Engine modded to basically any game that has modding haha.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
WOW.

I think we have a solid contender for the Macho Man Skyrim mod as the best-mod of all time.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
I still like the All zombies are Nemesis(Mr.X fight behavior) and all Mr.X are random enemy.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Completely unbelievable, where are the train tracks

*adjusts monocle in unbridled rage*

SneerfulOwl

Nov 4, 2017
This reminds me, modders were chugging out character model switch for every single RE5 characters.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can he make a Mr. Thomas mod where he melds the 2 together. Like Mr. X with Thomas' face with a blue trench coat with a red belt?