• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Thor movie is most relevant to ResetEra?

• Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 106 50.2%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 105 49.8%

• Total voters

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
If Era is Asgard, who is going to be Thanos :/
I won't spoil Ragnarok here, but people who are afraid of who could be our "Thanos" need to know that we have Thor, Valkyrie, Hulk, Heimdall, Korg and, well, how can I put this? Loki clearly has something under his sleeve, and regardless how twisted he is, I do think he truly meant to save his people.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I won't spoil Ragnarok here, but people who are afraid of who could be our "Thanos" need to know that we have Thor, Valkyrie, Hulk, Heimdall, Korg and, well, how can I put this? Loki clearly has something under his sleeve, and regardless how twisted he is, I do think he truly meant to save his people.
I agree.
I dont think that Loki plays again one of his games, I think its just Thanos trying to get his hand on the Tesseract and having the Asgardian space ship in his way. Would also make sense to have Loki redeem himself as a truly good guy in Avengers 3 or 4

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thor: Ragnarok is sort of a reboot that's why it doesn't have a number unlike Thor 2: The Dark World.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Thor: Ragnarok is sort of a reboot that's why it doesn't have a number unlike Thor 2: The Dark World.
Nah. Marvel Sequels doent have Numbers in general. Iron Man is the only Series with a number.

MV5BOTQ0MjcwODk5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ0OTIxMDE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,625,1000_AL_.jpg

url