• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thor: The Dark World?

• Thor: The Dark World

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheOne

Alt Account
Banned
May 25, 2019
Everytime this choice appears in a poll, I will ALWAYS select it, no matter the poll, no matter the question, no matter the answers. It objectively biases my choice.

The power of Thor: The Dark World is too strong for my weak mind :(

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I can remember about that movie is that Christopher Eccleston was the villain.

Even then I can't remember if he was good or not in the role.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
I actually think is a fun movie. The villain is totally wasted, yes.

But the comedic tone doesn't bother me (but I understand how Thor-comics fans could be bothered. But now we know what was the direction of the franchise), Loki was great, and the final battle with portal was very nice.

Natalie Portman was soooo lifeless. She and Chris Hemsworth clearly hated each other. This movie made me a strong Thor-Sif shipper.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Didn't even realise they made a sequel to Thor.
Thought that one was really bad. So this one is worse?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When a poll shows up and you are afraid you will choose according to how you actually feel but then spot the Thor 2: The Dark World option

2vSLag3.png

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't think it's as bad as everyone else. He took down the villain so basic tho. Like he just charged up and ended him with barely any conflict. It was weird. Loved Loki in it though

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Everything is fun in this movie except the villain and Jane. They brought everything down.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
For those wanting the vote splits

First Thor: The Dark World - 14 votes.
Second Thor: The Dark World - 20 votes.
Third Thor: The Dark World - 24 votes.
Fourth Thor: The Dark World - 17 votes.

We must now band together to get them all to be the same number of votes.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I actually think is a fun movie. The villain is totally wasted, yes.

But the comedic tone doesn't bother me (but I understand how Thor-comics fans could be bothered. But now we know what was the direction of the franchise), Loki was great, and the final battle with portal was very nice.

Natalie Portman was soooo lifeless. She and Chris Hemsworth clearly hated each other. This movie made me a strong Thor-Sif shipper.

I actually enjoyed Loki in the film too. There were a couple bits that got a decent chuckle. Hell, I'd have probably genuinely liked the film, but that final act is just so out of place. Somehow it ends up as a really bad dr who episode at the end. And yeah, natalie was not great in this film at all.

OP
OP
TheOne

TheOne

Alt Account
Banned
May 25, 2019
THANK YOU!

OP tries to do Thor 2: The Dark World meme and gets it wrong 5 times.

The meme joke is Thor 2: The Dark World. I cannot in good conscience vote in this poll

The name of the movie is Thor: The Dark World. I cannot in good conscience write Thor 2 knowing it's not named like that.

On a whole other subject, Thor: The Dark World is always the last choice in the poll. Therefore, most of you chose the wrong answer. The only true answer is Thor: The Dark world.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
The name of the movie is Thor: The Dark World. I cannot in good conscience write Thor 2 knowing it's not named like that.

On a whole other subject, Thor: The Dark World is always the last choice in the poll. Therefore, most of you chose the wrong answer. The only true answer is Thor: The Dark world.

No that's literally the joke of it, why it became a meme in the first place

That the title is wrong was the impetus for the meme

The meme is Thor 2: The Dark World.

You're doing it all wrong.