• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I know this dude is big in the CSGO scene but haven't heard much about him. People seem to go to bat for him quite a bit but my god what a shithead.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What is a G??? Google pointed me to various g-spots, which I am sure is not what a G is.

GitarooMan

Oct 27, 2017
Lol at that GG tweet. I'm a gamer and I wasn't smeared at all because I wasn't part of some shitheel misogynistic group.

Edit: Aspergers would have nothing to do with views like that.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Everyone involved in Esports seem like a terrible person

I don't follow them much, but there must be some people involved in Esports that aren't giant assholes, right?

rugioh

Dec 29, 2017
Not really a surprise if you're in the CS:GO community; the guy is edgy for the sake of being so and doesn't have much of a filter when it comes to controversial opinions. For the most part people ignore him and let him prattle along in some flat in England with no heating or air conditioning. He doesn't really hold many desk positions these days so I doubt there any other credibility of his that you could tear down. Maybe kids still find him popular but I think he's reached the phase in his broadcasting career where most mature people know he's a clown.

Ababol

Oct 25, 2017
Thorin does the best esports content, but is also a gigantic idiot. I thought everybody knew that.

Coloursheep

Oct 31, 2017
Thorin has been like this for a long time, google Thorin Poland if you want some more examples. I don't know how people still hire him.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Esports is the gentrification of any competitive scene. We WILL get more shit like this in the future

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
suffer-like-g-did-press-start-button-credits-s-1501242.png

?

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe someone heavily involved in reports said Something racist

/s but seriously the whole esports scene seems so toxic

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone involved in Esports seem like a terrible person

I don't follow them much, but there must be some people involved in Esports that aren't giant assholes, right?

I know some people at The Ringer and theyre lovely but their coverage is just budding at this point. I hope it takes off for them because they're the kind of personality we need

Oct 27, 2017
I cannot believe someone heavily involved in reports said Something racist

/s but seriously the whole esports scene seems so toxic
Really? Like have you met any soccer, baseball, football fan ? I won't deny esports have a few bad a apples but saying they have the worst fandom is insulting ... soccer fans have literally killed people but yeah esports have the worst fans lol

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey don't put this on us. It didn't make me a wacko woman/minority hater.

I didn't mean it like that. I'm tired and didn't word it properly I guess; he just has a history of being a complete shithead but I don't really know how to convey what I was trying to say without making it sound like I'm blaming his condition. Sorry.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
clearly he must have meant "G" as in "G-rotesque human being", im sure he just couldn't fit it in due to the 280 character limit

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This dude been a piece of shit for a long while but somehow esports scenes tend to favor trash persons over decent ones.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thorin was also the guy who ran interference for m0e during the recent homophobia controversy as well. Both are trash and bring the CSGO scene down.

I don't know if Thorin still gets mics at major CSGO events but his abrasive personality is one of the biggest reasons I stopped watching.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
Really? Like have you met any soccer, baseball, football fan ? I won't deny esports have a few bad a apples but saying they have the worst fandom is insulting ... soccer fans have literally killed people but yeah esports have the worst fans lol

Yeah but if a sports commentator said this they would be (edit: probably) fired, this isn't some random esports fan, this "commentator of the year"

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The most unintelligent person in esports history. His value is solely based on the fact that he's an agreeable person to people who strictly value being agreeable as a human trait with no regard for morality or intelligence. He's a fucking dunce.