• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
8chan?

giphy.gif

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I get it, honestly. THQ Nordic was buildlnig up to much positive reputation. They have to shed some of it to maintain the balance.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Just to put it in perspective, this is like MARVEL STUDIOS premiering AVENGERS ENDGAME in ISIS controlled territory and getting reactions from terrorists

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
I really, really cannot fathom why a publisher responsible for children's IPs like the Nickelodeon shit would even CONSIDER this

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surely they must have been hacked? Because Jesus fuckin Christ wtf. A 4chan would already be insane, but fucking 8chan, the gamergate headquarters with pedophile boards? WHAT THE FUCK

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
This is... something. I don't even know how to react to this shit. Just a fucking casually terrible idea.

I sure hope this was some rogue person and not actually something multiple people thought was a good idea. Cause even optimistically... do the bare fucking minimum of research before you sign off on something. And otherwise, that's way beyond a huge red flag.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Surely they were hacked or this is some bad joke/mistake. Running an AMA in 4chan would have been risque, running one on 8chan is utterly beyond belief.