• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SirBaron

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know much about 8chan or even 4chan because I don't really care about politics in games or anything beyond games themselves, but holy shit that's one fucked up site. Fastest I've ever cleared my website/google/pc histroy ¬_¬.

How is a site like that still running.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad this thread has been bumped. We got an apology but still no explanation of how this happened. Once they do, and demonstrate that the people who did this have faced consequences of some kind, we can move on.

Until then, THQ will continue to be associated with this colossal mess up.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If no one is losing thier job for thier participation and acknowledgement of 8chan communication then they are still pieces of shits that are trying to brush this under the carpet. You don't need to learn from this, what a tone-deaf remark.

I'm boycotting thier games, don't need anything from these hateful people inside senior positions at the company .

I hope we seriously reconsider hosting any Official Thread discussions on this site regarding thier games, no matter how painful it maybe for some. Inaction is equally dangerous, at some point we should make a stand.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
If no one is losing thier job for thier participation and acknowledgement of 8chan communication then they are still pieces of shits that are trying to brush this under the carpet. You don't need to learn from this, what a tone-deaf remark.

I'm boycotting thier games, don't need anything from these hateful people inside senior positions at the company .
I am usually all for learning from mistakes, but man when your top PR people are either too ignorant to know what 8 chan is, don't care or know and still went ahead with this stunt, then your corporate culture and hiring policies are in dire need of review.

I won't comment on what has been going on behind the scenes, and companies often can't publicly disclose that anyway. But how THQN has handled this publicly has been an absolute shitshow.