• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
AFAIK, no.

Not anymore at least.

I think it was a similar situation to 4chan. For years the site owners looked the other way, but in recent years actually crack down on it.

This is still obviously worse than something like Twitter or Reddit though. It's not allowed on those platforms at all, but that doesn't mean it doesn't get posted in flagrant violations of those rules.
Meanwhile, the AMA literally had a link advertising a board for sexualized images of young boys above it.

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm surprised that a new Darksiders is already being made. 3 was last year wasn't it? But hey go for it. I still need to get 3 though.
Darksiders III was released in November 2018, so that's 8 months ago. However, rumour has it that Darksiders Genesis is not developed by Gunfire Games (who made Darksiders III) but instead by Airship Syndicate (who made Battle Chasers: Nightwar, which was released in October 2017).

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Darksiders III was released in November 2018, so that's 8 months ago. However, rumour has it that Darksiders Genesis is not developed by Gunfire Games (who made Darksiders III) but instead by Airship Syndicate (who made Battle Chasers: Nightwar, which was released in October 2017).

Interesting! I never played Battle Chasers, that was a isometric game, wasn't it? I'm always up for more Darksiders, even if I still need to get started with 3. Perhaps in a sale this year.

TrAcEr_x90

Oct 27, 2017
Could we get a Darksiders game with all Horseman in the top down BattleChaser RPG style? I would be so hyped!

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
They could drop some of the games during other events.

I do want to see time splitters a lot but I think that'll be at E3 more likely.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
No Red Faction after all? But what about that link where it was in a list?

I guess it can still be revealed at the Xbox show.