• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weird acquisition. At least they got a racing dev now, for what its worth

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I was confused and thought this had to do with comics like static lol.

THQ Nordic just buying out studios left and right still.

Shoozle

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
UK
If it helps make the possibility of Titan Quest 2 or even more expansions, I am always down.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Are there larger implications to this? Are the racing games this company makes highly regarded?

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
They also bought Gunfire Studio (Darksiders 3) and Sweden based investment company.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Friendly reminder that THQ held an AMA on 8chan (now defunct website known for being delisted off Google because of all the child abuse material), and at least one THQ executive felt perfectly comfortable responding to posts that contained drawn underage girls being groped and homophobic slurs~

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, their last truly remarkable game was probably some two decades ago, but still mad props for the dudes. I wonder if this buyout gives them more resources to work with.

DaeJim

Founder LifeisXbox.eu
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I honestly wonder where all that money is coming from, it is insane how many studio's and franchises they bought in a very short time.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
I mean, Milestone does make decent games, especially Ride 3 which was pretty good (basically Forza/GT but for bikes). And that dirt racing game they came out with was pretty cool too.