• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

THR: Ezra Miller is writing THE FLASH with Grant Morrison

Oct 25, 2017
Dark doesn’t mean brooding. Something like Flashpoint has really dark elements, especially considering the trigger and fix for it.

I just wanna see what they can do.

Oct 25, 2017
People are really jumping to crazy conclusions based on one line?

"Dark" doesn't have to mean grim dark and depressing, and I doubt Grant Morrison would be working on something like that.

Oct 28, 2017
Extremely surprised WB signed off on this. You're letting an actor who has never written anything before write one of your tentpoles? What?
Ezra is just the facilitator. He may have input but Morrison is the one who understands how to write and structure superhero stories.

Oct 25, 2017
One day, someone is going to greenlight an Animal Man movie.

The fuckery is going to be off the charts.
Only if they use Morrison's run as inspiration, and not say, Lemire's run from a few years ago. Animal Man coming out of the film and meeting the director on set mid-film would be amazing.
I'm curious to see what comes of this. Other than his running being god awful in Justice League, and man was it bad, I didn't mind his as Flash. Just that god awful running...

Oct 27, 2017
I liked his Flash and I love that he seems to have a passion for this movie but...no way this works out. Don't see us ever getting an Ezra Miller Flash movie.

Oct 25, 2017
I like Miller, this is a dumb play but it would be pretty dope if some of Morrisons ideas in their script bled into the final script tho

Oct 26, 2017
Only if they use Morrison's run as inspiration, and not say, Lemire's run from a few years ago. Animal Man coming out of the film and meeting the director on set mid-film would be amazing.
I'm curious to see what comes of this. Other than his running being god awful in Justice League, and man was it bad, I didn't mind his as Flash. Just that god awful running...
well Morrison's animal man ended with talking about the first Crisis, right? an animal man movie that led to somebody having an existential crisis about the uncertainty of living in a movie series that doesn't know what it wants to be would be amaaaazing.