• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Dark doesn't mean brooding. Something like Flashpoint has really dark elements, especially considering the trigger and fix for it.

I just wanna see what they can do.

Oct 25, 2017
People are really jumping to crazy conclusions based on one line?

"Dark" doesn't have to mean grim dark and depressing, and I doubt Grant Morrison would be working on something like that.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Ezra has yet to let me down.

I have also yet to put any expectations on Ezra but that's another story.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
One day, someone is going to greenlight an Animal Man movie.

The fuckery is going to be off the charts.
Only if they use Morrison's run as inspiration, and not say, Lemire's run from a few years ago. Animal Man coming out of the film and meeting the director on set mid-film would be amazing.
I'm curious to see what comes of this. Other than his running being god awful in Justice League, and man was it bad, I didn't mind his as Flash. Just that god awful running...

Emrober5

Oct 27, 2017
I liked his Flash and I love that he seems to have a passion for this movie but...no way this works out. Don't see us ever getting an Ezra Miller Flash movie.

RPTGB

Oct 28, 2017
UK
The only script I want to see from Morrison is a W.E.3 one. That would make for a great movie, that or a Zenith TV series.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
This movie can't catch a break. It was originally supposed to be out last year and they're still working on (dueling) scripts.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
the good news is that this should fast track Miller's removal and we'll get the post Snyder Flash audiences want sooner

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I like Miller, this is a dumb play but it would be pretty dope if some of Morrisons ideas in their script bled into the final script tho

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Only if they use Morrison's run as inspiration, and not say, Lemire's run from a few years ago. Animal Man coming out of the film and meeting the director on set mid-film would be amazing.
I'm curious to see what comes of this. Other than his running being god awful in Justice League, and man was it bad, I didn't mind his as Flash. Just that god awful running...

well Morrison's animal man ended with talking about the first Crisis, right? an animal man movie that led to somebody having an existential crisis about the uncertainty of living in a movie series that doesn't know what it wants to be would be amaaaazing.