• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to pass on Castilla. I already have the PS4 version, and doubt I'd play the Vita version over it.

Oct 27, 2017
I preordered as soon as preorders went up, expecting they'd vanish like that, but boy was I mistaken!
How long did the PS4 version take to sell out?
Can't beat that price, though. This is my first EAS release, and considering what you get, I'm really amazed!

Ventara

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Did the PS4 version have a registration period? Could be the reason the Vita is still in stock since it's only open to those who registered.

And yeah. the value for what we're getting is great. Don't mean to slight LRG, but they'd be charging twice this.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I actually sold my PS4 version of Cursed Castilla EX when the Vita version was announced. I would have been very unlikely to ever play it on the PS4 but it feels like a good portable fit plus it's PSTV compatible anyway. I even made a few bucks from the 'trade' from PS4 to Vita.

Phillips455

Oct 31, 2017
Scotland

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Oh, thank the lord. Their own store has 30 EUR shipping for anything, it's ridiculous. I'd expect something delivered at such prices to be handled by a courier who would sing and dance for me, and then go clean my car for good measure.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

Pata

Oct 25, 2017

Yian

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
So Tokyo Xanadu ex+ is actually supposed to get a EU retail release on 8th December

I don't know if it'll be with the help of RSG or the standard "ship it to three random tiny UK stores no one has ever heard of" Aksys release, so if anyone spots a pre-order please let me know

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
So Tokyo Xanadu ex+ is actually supposed to get a EU retail release on 8th December

I don't know if it'll be with the help of RSG or the standard "ship it to three random tiny UK stores no one has ever heard of" Aksys release, so if anyone spots a pre-order please let me know

if it's RSG still it'll probably be available at shopto and base but honestly this is the first time we've actually got release dates out of Aksys for EU stuff so i'm hopeful in thinking it will be RSG and not just themself publishing it and sending it to bazaarbazarar and hoping someone will find out that it's listed

Yian

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Release info for Tokyo 42 tomorrow from the newsletter

The game will be available for sale on:
Saturday, 11. November 2017 at 6 PM CET.

For your local time, check: http://bit.ly/2yqFqyS

Tokyo 42 is a hyper-stylish isometric open-world shooter. Framed for a murder you didn't commit, you'll delve into a world of assassins, deadly corporate intrigue and cats. Explore this beautifully hand-crafted micro Tokyo and discover its secrets.

Here is the most important information about our release:

• Tokyo 42 (PS4) is available for 29.99€ (~$35)
  • Limited to 2600 copies only! Max. 2 per customer
  • No age rating is printed or stickered on the box / disk!
  • Worldwide shipping for 6.49€ (~$7.50) (for up to two games plus soundtrack)
  • Shipping to Germany is 4.99€ (for your whole order)
  • We accept PayPal, credit card and Amazon Pay
Tokyo 42 works on any PS4 console worldwide and supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian language.

You don't have to create an account before ordering.

We will also be selling the outstanding soundtrack CD with two bonus tracks, produced by Beat Vince featuring Genevieve Artadi from KNOWER!
There will only be 200 copies of this soundtrack up for sale.

If you are looking for some great art to beautify your wall, we've got you covered! Two exclusive Tokyo 42-themed art prints will be available at 19.99€ each.
One is printed on beautiful acrylic glass, the other on a lightweight aluminium plate.
We hope that you will love the unique art style of Tokyo 42 as much as we do.

There's also a countdown on https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/

dgco86

Oct 25, 2017
Got 1 each of the game and OST. Order #1071. Is there no way to create an account on the SLG site? I selected save my information for next time but didn't get an option to create an account.

Yian

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I don't think you can create an account. I hope they add that later, I don't want to waste time typing my adress every time

Otherwise it went smoothly

EDIT:

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I forgot about it and just saw an email about it going live ten minutes after the fact. Was scared it had already sold out since 2600 copies is even less than what LRG usually does, but it was fine, got mine, no problems found.

dgco86

Oct 25, 2017
1,653 copies left at the time of this post. Did everyone aside from Semoreh get just 1 copy? I was really tempted to get 2 at first but considering how much more stuff is on the way from various publishers, I guess I'd better just save my money.

Last edited:

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
It's almost purely a popularity thing. If SLG takes off, some will regret not having cared about that first release.
Also there may be an uncertainty factor : we don't know the quality of the product itself yet.
And finally the price is a little higher and is in Euro so US citizens have to convert their money somehow (and the rate is not favorable right now). It is however counterbalanced by the fact the shipping is cheaper.

The game is graphically gorgeous. It has a few small problems related to isometric 3D (distances and angles can be hard to evaluate) but the core gameplay seems super fun.
Limited Run Games has sold games that were (and prooved) way less promising.

https://youtu.be/kg-QbOhz3oY

Ventara

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Man, A Rose in the Twilight sure has shot up in price. Should've picked it up a few months back when it was going for $80.

Yian

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Creepy-cute Vita adventure from NISA which was sold exclusively on their store. I remember reading that they got close to the minimum print requirement for this one but that may have been a rumor.

Xv6l88H.jpg

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Sad I missed out on A Rose in the Twilight. I foolishly thought they would have some at the Convention I was going to since they had the first Yomiwari there last year.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Creepy-cute Vita adventure from NISA which was sold exclusively on their store. I remember reading that they got close to the minimum print requirement for this one but that may have been a rumor.

Thanks for the clarification ! I'd totally missed it. Reviews seem good, but the game appears to be super rare in PAL too :/

I'll try the digital version before hunting it.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Window for priority pre-orders for Cursed Castilla Ex has been extended to the 16th.

Priority pre-order has been extended to 3 pm, 16 Nov (GMT +8). Don't miss out the last chance to place orders for Cursed Castilla Ex (PSV) Collector's Edition! Hope you'd enjoy it as much as we do!

BMCPHAIL808

Oct 29, 2017
It looks like various UIG games have started popping up on Ebay with ESRB ratings and worldwide region coding per the back cover art. So far I have seen copies of Forestry 2017, Pineview Ridge and Firefighters Airport Fire Department. Has anyone seen these games at any actual retailers or even Internet based sellers outside of Ebay yet? I know Walmart used to carry their games as timed exclusives, but no luck yet with the local store.

Nicodemic

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
It looks like various UIG games have started popping up on Ebay with ESRB ratings and worldwide region coding per the back cover art. So far I have seen copies of Forestry 2017, Pineview Ridge and Firefighters Airport Fire Department. Has anyone seen these games at any actual retailers or even Internet based sellers outside of Ebay yet? I know Walmart used to carry their games as timed exclusives, but no luck yet with the local store.

Take a look at amazon, their stuff seems to be available.

Deleted member 62

UIG is a shovelware publisher, at least in Europe their games are regularly available (not limited). It's nothing you'd want to get excited about.
http://www.uieg.de/index.php/home.html

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
The Xbox physical version of Outcast: Second Contact has been removed by all major retailers in North America so it's likely to have been cancelled. Still available in PAL Territories for those interested in importing.

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least on US Amazon, they only have four titles listed and none are in stock. I'm wondering how Forestry 2017 and Pineview Drive have snuck out without any retailer actually carrying them as far as I can tell in the US.

The same thing happened with Industry Giant II on PS4, another UIE release. I found a copy through GameStop but could literally find no reference to a US version anywhere else but now it's showing up on Amazon and other places. I think UIE just has bad distribution in North America and those games will work their way into stores eventually.