• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I've got to hand it to Signature Edition, their special editions are really nice. I finally grabbed Darkest Dungeon on Vita (marked down to $40 at PAX) and it's a really sharp set.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
No, but I recall them saying in a reply to someone that they retain the rights to release future ports of a game they've previously released for another system. I could be mistaken though.

You're probably mistaken. They only did the Vita port because it was ported by Ouren, it's a whole different company porting the game to PS4 and Switch. It's the same publisher in Japan though and LRG might get a shot at them in the West with that connection.

NDPsycho

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it's Gravity Rush Remastered all over again. PS4 copies seem to be more limited. Pre orders for it closed early yesterday while the XOne version was still available into the evening. I'm going to head to the GS near me in about an hour to wait for them to open.

The good news is that the demand is there. I wouldn't be surprised if they press more copies later.

More seem to be coming in a few weeks.

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/...edition-only-at-gamestop-ships-by-4-19/175290

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
It seems the physical Japanese releases of VA-11 Hall-A for NSW/PS4 will feature full English support.
Just preordered on amazon.co.jp. I guess I can still cancel if it turns out to not have English text. There's two versions there (both with a soundtrack CD and the more expensive one comes with a cell phone case I guess? Please correct me if I misunderstood Google Translate), cheaper one came out as 44€ with shipping and import fees to Austria.

dgco86

Oct 25, 2017
Just preordered on amazon.co.jp. I guess I can still cancel if it turns out to not have English text. There's two versions there (both with a soundtrack CD and the more expensive one comes with a cell phone case I guess? Please correct me if I misunderstood Google Translate), cheaper one came out as 44€ with shipping and import fees to Austria.

The more expensive listing comes with an Amazon exclusive coaster and smartphone wallpaper.

Zhao_Yun

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Huh, VGP has deleted their Hollow Knight announcement tweet and also removed both games from the store. Wonder what happened there.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Huh, VGP has deleted their Hollow Knight announcement tweet and also removed both games from the store. Wonder what happened there.

I'll message them. I'm basically the one who requested it from them in the first place -- and I didn't even have time to place my own order. I know there was a kerfuffle about shipping fees.

EDIT: yeah vgp had to cancel the entire preorder campaign due to a "misunderstanding" and now fangamer remains the only preorder source.

Last edited:

kubus

Oct 27, 2017
Hollow Knight has appeared on various European Amazon sites and is a GAME exclusive in the UK, but does anyone know who the publisher is in EU? Might have to preorder soon at GAME before it disappears but maybe it'll get a release in my country as well...

Zhao_Yun

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
According to the creator himself, Furwind has metroidvania elements. So yeah, I guess I have to get this ;) However it sounds like a very short game?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
But... it says later in 2019, not necessarily late 2019. What makes you say "too late"?

One will be available at launch and we don't have a clue when the other one will be available other than 2019. Not like it won't be a success for Limited Run Games, but there will be a chunk of people that'll end up getting the japanese release instead.