• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017

Amazon.com: Three Thousand Years of Longing : Idris Elba, Tilda Swinton, Erdil Yasaroglu, Sarah Houbolt, Sabrina Dhowre Elba, Seyithan Özdemir, Aamito Lagum, Nicolas Mouawad, Ece Yüksel, Matteo Bocelli, Lachy Hulme, Megan Gale, Ogulcan Arman Uslu, Ja

Amazon.com: Three Thousand Years of Longing : Idris Elba, Tilda Swinton, Erdil Yasaroglu, Sarah Houbolt, Sabrina Dhowre Elba, Seyithan Özdemir, Aamito Lagum, Nicolas Mouawad, Ece Yüksel, Matteo Bocelli, Lachy Hulme, Megan Gale, Ogulcan Arman Uslu, Jack Braddy, Zerrin Tekindor, Anna

www.paramountplus.com

Three Thousand Years of Longing - Watch Full Movie on Paramount Plus

While traveling in Istanbul, an academic encounters a Djinn who offers her three wishes in exchange for his

(If the Amazon link says you need a P+ subscription, ignore it. The app says you can watch it with a Prime Video sub)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWGvntl9itE

Kommodore

Oct 27, 2017
This is such a compelling film almost all the way through. But man it does not stick it's landing. Still, I'll see anything George Miller puts to screen.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This is such a compelling film almost all the way through. But man it does not stick it's landing. Still, I'll see anything George Miller puts to screen.

One and done unfortunately.
Yeah the more it went on the less I enjoyed it.
It didn't feel like it came together very cohesively, and the story didn't feel like an especially satisfying end.
(I love Idris but the goatee, accent, and pointy ears were distracting me lol)

But wow that is an excellent trailer. And there are certainly way worse movies to spend time with. Nice film even if it doesn't break ground on anything too crazy.

Last edited:

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I definitely enjoyed the experience of watching it in a theatre last year, but by the end it left me cold and frustrated. So... I dunno. It's a hard recommendation - give this movie your full attention and you may see it as a middling movie with charismatic leads!