• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This is one of the great things about the internet. Victims have a voice.

Oct 27, 2017
I knew they were fucked when I learned about the daughter virginity stuff but this is even worse. What the fuck.

I hope the victims get their justice.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After the daughter controversy I assumed TI was a sex predator in some form. TI is a waste of space and this doesn't surprise me. Snitched his way out of federal gun charges, inserts himself as some thinker when he is dumb as dogshit, spread Covid misinformation, and then his creepy daughter shit? Gtfo.

Don't listen to these multi-million dollar clowns The Man parades as leaders in our community. They all do dirt.
If it wasn't an obvious smokescreen to hate on BLM and transfolks I'd say Q was probably onto something with this and Armie Hammer.
Pedophile and sex trafficking rings have always been a thing amongst the wealthy and public figure class. Q didn't guess anything out of the ordinary.

Shit, whenever the UN sends peacekeepers somewhere, several use the opportunity to prey on vulnerable impoverished children. This is why the wealthy love poverty and destabilizing countries. Money and victims flow their way.

Last edited:

Turnbuckle

Oct 27, 2017
Kalamazoo, Michigan
You'll find a lot of conspiracy theories have some element of truth that's used to prove the entire thing. The rich and powerful abusing people isn't even a controversial point. You can go back to pretty much any point in history and read about it happening.

Yup.

And Me Too was another movement that was growing right around the beginning of Q if they were really sincere... But there's probably a lot of overlap between Q members and people who were dismissive or antagonistic against Me Too.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking yikes.

Wait, what? This is also news to me.
thegrapevine.theroot.com

Soulja Boy's Former Assistant Files Lawsuit Against Rapper Alleging Rape and Abuse

DeAndre Cortez “Soulja Boy” Way has been named in a lawsuit filed by his former assistant on Friday, accusing the 30-year-old rapper of assault and sexual battery in multiple instances, as well as refusing to pay her and holding her against her will.
2 seperate women accused him of vile shit, both recently and earlier last year

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
TI posted. A few of these people are allegedly fakes so we'll see how this turns out.

A rep from theirs said they've been dealing with her making comments for years and if this doesn't end they're getting a lawyer so, yeah.

EDIT: He posted an 8 minute response video before he posted this denying all allegations, saying anything they've done sexually has been with adults and consent and nothing to do with kids and etc, said they've had a history of issues with her as well.

Last edited:

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Did a search and didn't see a thread. Article says 30 but that was an error (post script at the end of the article).
An attorney has asked authorities to launch a criminal investigation against Clifford "T.I." Harris, and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris (T&T) after dozens of women have come forward with allegations of sexual abuse. According to a press release from New York-based T.A. Blackburn Law, more than 30 women have contacted him and have accused the couple and their associates of "forced drugging, kidnapping, rape, and intimidation" in at least two states including California and Georgia. Attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn has sent letters, as viewed by SPIN, to the state attorneys general of California and Georgia asking them to open an investigation.
"These criminal allegations span over fifteen years of methodical, sadistic abuse against women in various venues throughout the country," the release continues. "These individual claims paint eerily consistent allegations of women prior to or upon immediately entering T&T's home, hotel, or tour bus were coerced by Tiny to ingest drugs or unknowingly administered drugs to impair the victims' ability to consent to subsequent vile sexual acts."
The allegations began last month when the couple's former employee Sabrina Peterson claimed on Instagram that the rapper once held her at gunpoint and shared accounts from more than two dozen women who described being pressured to take drugs, strip, and engage in sexual acts with T.I. and Tiny, or others, present.
T.I. mirrored this sentiment in an Instagram video, saying all his sexual encounters have been consensual. Earlier this month, production on the Harrises' VH1 reality series T.I. And Tiny: Friends And Family Hustle was suspended in wake of the allegations.
www.spin.com

T.I. and Tiny Accused of Sexual Abuse by 11 Victims

The couple has been accused of 'forced drugging, kidnapping, rape, and intimidation'
I hope this cunt goes down.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
When a dude makes the doc check if his daughters hymen is still intact you know he might be a bit sus

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, TI is a controlling, possessive, misogynistic piece of shit? Who could have possibly guessed this?

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Wow, that's fucking grotty. The fact that his wife is a part of this and complicit is even crazier.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Little could I have thought that shit with testing his daughter's virginity was the top layer of some extensively inhumane stuff like this. A pair of pure monsters I'm happy their child escaped from.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
15 years???

thats basically his whole fucking main stream career. Dude is done and so his garbage wife, hope they both get sued into oblivion and jail too.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
I remember that incident on the bus and then thinking more people might come forward, but the charges were dismissed. He probably paid some people off. Shades of R Kelly here.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Did a search and didn't see a thread. Article says 30 but that was an error (post script at the end of the article).

www.resetera.com

T.I. and his wife Tiny have allegedly participated in sex trafficking w/ women & girls

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ti-is-facing-allegations-of-sex-trafficking-women-and-minors-news.125606.html After this and the news about Soulja Boy allegedly raping and abusing women I'd hate to be anywhere inside a rich person's secluded ass home

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland