• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what to say, as no part of my previous comments noted that 2-3 months isn't a big deal, or reiterated anything you've posted.

Please tell me where I noted that anywhere in my comments.

The fact that he didn't clearly check his statement for 6-8 months clearly on those charges, is the problem. Even if he didn't check it for 2-3 months, it would still be a problem from my perspective.

The point is to tell him to check his statements monthly, or at least more consistently.

The fact that you are trying to now talk about how the company will do the right thing, or the credit card company will file a chargeback is irrelevant to the point of my previous posts, which is to check your statements more consistently. Statement nazi? You can do better.

It slipped his for 8 months though.

Where do people keep getting 2-3 months from? The op says he was getting charged since August 2018, lol.

The only person who keeps saying 2-3 months is the one guy who seems to continue to take my comments out of context.

Uh, so its just basic english

You said you added a random statement about checking the bill right after u cancelled something tho it has nothing to do with the op since this is a charge that popped years later.

Just like even tho you didnt mention anything about 2-3 months you keep going on and on about every single month so i am reiterating my point on why its really not that serious for you to miss a 10 dollar charge for a few months as a side point. Just like your side point that didnt apply to the OP at all.

You can't be that dense to not understand that.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Whooo! Victim blame set to 100 on this post I see. Lets blame the guy who played by the rules and cancelled his service, not the corporation literally stealing money out of his account.

As someone who imho keeps a good amount of track of his finances because he works in finance, its easy to miss ten bucks slipping out here and there depending on how often you use the account.

Its not a large amount, and if you use a card for small purchases (eating lunch, happy hour with co-workers, impulse digital games, etc) an extra ten bucks is easy to miss, even over a long period of time.

takufox

Oct 27, 2017
That really sucks I hope they fix it. Clearly it's a tech error on their end if you don't have an active sub to them. Seems to be happening to a lot of people after looking into it further