• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the greatest sports redemption story ever considering how far he had fallen. Looks like he cleaned up his life, got healthy, and gave yet another fuck you to the racist white folks that think golf still belongs to them.

Deleted member 431

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a story - to come back from cheating on his wife and being an overall scumbag to win a Masters. I am truly inspired.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Tiger's last major win before this was almost right at the exact time ironman 1 came out. Now his newest win is right before endgame.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still shaking, this is incredible.

ZNK4XEy.jpg

Makes up for my Pens about to be down 3-0 to the Islanders.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Tiger literally embodies a lot of the great and terrible in America.

He helped make golf an every person sport and broke a lot of barriers and helped tear down a lot of bad shit.

He also is a great cautionary story of the excess and shit that comes from people who have too much and never hear No. His history is that of someone who didn't respect his wive/marriage/family.

But hell this win and comeback is absolutely amazing. Myself, my dad, father in law, my wife and even my young kids were all tied in and hoping to see him pull through.

Yeah we like to see the ultra-powerful people in this country laid low, but we also like to see people redeemed. Sportswise this was great.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
So sad I wasn't able to watch being without cable and too early for me but I'm so damn happy for him. He has endured so much and fought so hard. I really hope he is able to enjoy this moment and can continue to get closer to Jack.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
Haha the salt. The salt will get even better when the clickbait rags get into work tomorrow morning.

What an incredible tournament and a great sports moment

LOLDSFAN

Oct 25, 2017
Quite the comeback story.

A lot of history being made sports-wise this year.

Tom Brady and the Super Bowl. Tiger Woods and the Masters.

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
probably the second greatest comeback of all time. the greatest was Bobby Fischer defeating the entire Soviet chess machine by himself

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe the greatest sports redemption story ever considering how far he had fallen. Looks like he cleaned up his life, got healthy, and gave yet another fuck you to the racist white folks that think golf still belongs to them.
Everything here 100%. Might be the biggest sports moment of this century.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe the inevitable chokejob wasn't so inevitable. Congrats, Tiger.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic stuff - have always loved a good comeback story in sport - and this is one of the more spectacular ones.