• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pestul

Oct 25, 2017
Great for him and for golf. I see the cheating has been brought up.. shocked not to see anything about him being friendly with Trump.

ConHaki66

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): Inflammatory language
i don't get it, it was self inflicted. Don't do stupid shit coons

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This has to be one of the most incredible comeback stories in sports history

Edit: Of course Era had to make this about Trump.... sigh....

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
i don't get it, it was self inflicted. Don't do stupid shit coons

ImperturbableFlawedHoneyeater-max-1mb.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Or I'll just point to the second link where he endorses Trump as president. But it's cool, he won a golf tournament. So all is forgiven, right?

Imagine letting Trump live in your head rent free that he can't let you enjoy a black dude dominating a white man's sport and inspiring others. Have fun with that.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine letting Trump live in your head rent free that he can't let you enjoy a black dude dominating a white man's sport and inspiring others. Have fun with that.

A black man that actively downplays the issues facing minorities in this country today! Yes, why aren't I lining up to celebrate his victory?!

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Tiger winning is great for the sport.

His only mistake was selling old people Buicks and not telling them he slept with women.

Champ.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Yeah I guess once you fuck up, you're never allowed to redeem yourself. I forgot
Do you think it would be a fair opinion that winning a golf tournament does not redeem someone as it doesn't at all address or have anything to do with the things people take issue with? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I don't know that a sports win is a personal redemption.

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I had to send a crow eating email to my co-worker about this.

Just this Friday he was talking about how he was 2 under or something and he "always" wins when he starts like that. To which I replied, "I'm so sick of sports media doing this on every major for Tiger, he hasn't won one in over a decade. I just don't care anymore."... or something like that

Congrats to Tiger for finally climbing the mountain again.

OP
OP
Soliloquy of a Dogge
Oct 27, 2017
Those in the thread bringing up Trump and past scandals need to GTFO.

Shame they can't appreciate an accomplishment that will go down in the annals of sports history.

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder what the ratings are for this final round vs last year.

Exciting all the way and Tigers popularity is huge for the sport.

Oct 25, 2017
This thread reminds me very much of the "Yeah okay, Christino Ronaldo admitted he raped a woman BUT did you see the amazing goal he scored yesterday" thread