• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I honestly thought the thread title was a joke yesterday when I first read it. I am shocked that he was able to pull off what is an amazing comeback. To do it at Augusta too is amazing. The Masters and the British Open clearly have more meaning for the players so this is extra special. People have mentioned Ronaldo's comeback, but he was still a young player though his injury was severe. Anyone have any comebacks similar to this? Mario Lemieux is another one off the top of my head but I am having a hard time naming more.

Vinnie Paz comeback puts this Tiger nonsense to shame.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have any comebacks similar to this? Mario Lemieux is another one off the top of my head but I am having a hard time naming more.

Certainly no "fall from grace" from doing anything self-destructive, but Goran Ivanisevic made it to three Wimbledon finals ('92, '94 & '98) and lost all three. Suffered a shoulder injury that caused him to slide down to 125th in the world by 2001. Entered Wimbledon as an unseeded wildcard that year and finally won the damn thing.