• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Man deserves it. Hopefully his back acts up so he can't go, but this once in a lifetime, so...

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This seemed ridiculous (and was phrased as such) but I guess it's just a thing that happens?

n8Cj5dp.png

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of people, and lots of sportsmen and women especially, have received this award since Bush Jr...so it's all good. I wonder if he's the first person to receive it while still playing?

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tiger Woods isn't a very good person. And here he's eagerly going to allow himself to be used as the president's prop. I just, I can't with Tiger. Have never had much for the dude.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Does no one remember the backlash when Obama gave these out? It's just a strangely named medal, perfectly fine.

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
I'm happy for Tiger and all, but if it were me, I would've said thanks, but no thanks. Give it to someone more deserving...a teacher, doctor, someone else.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cause he cheated on his wife a decade ago?

More likely because he refuses to stand up for anything -- aside from being cozy with Trump he famously refused to support other minorities in golf --namely women -- who were being excluded by clubs. He is an amazing and inspirational athlete, but tbh he is a coward