• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
everyone-is-now-5b84d6.jpg

Gluka

Oct 25, 2017
Why do they always have crappy music in them? This wasn't such a big thing on most vines from what I can remember.

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Before the rebrand, I saw shit in there that would be me in jail. I'm surprised it lasted this long and got this popular.

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017
Got that music piece from Hereditary is godly.

Edit: Or wait is it from Midsommar? Cuz I can picture this playing at the end of that movie too. Now I don't know which ending it's from

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I watched a bunch of them tonight because of this thread

Why are there so many dual lip-syncing vampires who make jarring movements? And why do none of the people lip syncing know the words?

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I think that s the thing my lil cousin used all day long last winter. Jumping around throwing her hair up while turning in slowmo and doing signs with her hands.
Made me uncomfortable that she sends "hearts" to adult strangers, I hope there is curation on the platform when you declare yourself a minor.

I don t know if it s still the case, but it was popular for the young ones, so it had some appeal.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What movie is that song from, that plays when he looks at the doggie?

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, didn't catch that. xxracerxx
I watched hereditary last sunday and still couldn't remember lol.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
Honestly, the only reason I don't use TikTok is because I can't figure out how to use my own music rather than the canned music in its search feature.