• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
His name was Red Robin and now it's Drake? Does Drake the rapper exist in their universe?

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
"One of the most dangerous birds... Duck."

"Just Duck?"

"Yeah but no, say it like this...Duck."

"
What about Male Duck? Kinda more aggressive?"

"... I'll workshop that."

I actually like the costume, but yeah some green. Then again, Ive never read the comics and love the Signal costumes.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Can he turn into a T-Rex?

cf6dc20214e242d180df6b54444656555fc2e146_hq.gif

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
It doesn't matter what their names are as long as dick is batman's athleticism, the martial artist, jason is his drive, the vigilante, and tim is his mind, the detective.

Damien is a fat nothing and is best forgotten.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
To be somewhat fair to Tim, my first exposure to the word drake was 'fire-drake' so I assumed it just meant dragon. That's a little bit cooler. Maybe.

Oct 27, 2017
The names Drake!

Cool what's your secret identity?

Tim Drake!

Oh, I thought.. so what's your hero identity?

Drake!

Oh.

*meanwhile in another grimy backstreet of gotham*

Yo we gotta figure out who this Drake dude is and kill him.

Err, I got an idea, what if we look up Drake in the phone book?

Shut up stupid that ain't his real name!

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
To be somewhat fair to Tim, my first exposure to the word drake was 'fire-drake' so I assumed it just meant dragon. That's a little bit cooler. Maybe.
Drake does mean dragon in greek, but the problem here is that he specifically said" Dangerous birds" instead of creatures. He clearly was talking about ducks instead of the mythological creature.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Everything before the death of Slo-Bo in the Young Justice comic was peak Tim Drake

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Drake does mean dragon in greek, but the problem here is that he specifically said" Dangerous birds" instead of creatures. He clearly was talking about ducks instead of the mythological creature.
Maybe dragons are classified as birds in that universe. :o

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
We going act like Dick didn't culturally appropriate his secret id?

db6bnzdc2a4hnmiyodci.jpg

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
absolutly anything is better than that Red Robin costume.
not sure about "drake" though, wish he would just be Robin. he's always been the best Robin to me.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
People are really hung up on a Drake not being dangerous, but to be fair the dude upgraded from a songbird so of course he thinks it's badass. He probably would have been satisfied with the dodo.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I wish he'd bring back the Original Red Robin black cowl look for DRAKE. Best he ever looked. Loved it. Though I admit Red Robin is a restaurant not a hero name man.