• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slader166

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
www.eurogamer.net

Bobby Kotick slags off Tim Schafer

Bobby Kotick has hit back at Brütal Legend developer Tim Schafer – who famously called the Activision Blizzard CEO a "t…

Double Fine boss Schafer told Eurogamer in July: "His [Kotick's] obligation is to his shareholders. Well, he doesn't have to be as much of a dick about it, does he? I think there is a way he can do it without being a total prick. It seems like it would be possible. It's not something he's interested in."

for context

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Oh God I'm having flashbacks to that last thread about Tim v Bobby

"Well Bobby did have point they missed deadlines on Brutal Legend so..."

HorseFD

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne
I love Tim Schafer. I used to read all of his Double Fine Action News posts back in the day, and they can all still be read now on their site (you have to go back a long way to when they were not really game related). I sent him an email about the composer on one of their (then) upcoming games and he sent back and very nice reply with some great info.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awww did Tim rustle someone's jimmies because he told the truth?

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020

Man, I hope they get to make a nice polished sequel to Brutal Legend one day. Just emphasize the action adventure stuff and cut out the RTS stuff, and you've got a winner.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
i came in here expecting an artbook based on heavy metal album covers...
The_ultimate_sin.jpg

DioHolyDiver.jpg

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Tweet got deleted and don't make threads on random tweets in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.