• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

Fuck yeah, hoping we get that release date in for this year too.

First Jablinski Games live too.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I have a PS4 copy with my name on it as a backer. Though I kind of wish I knew I'd own an X back then because OG Xbox was where I played the original.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready to Jable!

With the recent events at Starbreeze it's somewhat likely that we'll see it at the PC games conference with some much needed cash from Epic in exchange for exclusivity.
It wasn't announced for Steam yet, so I wouldn't be too annoyed if Epic did an exclusive deal, I'll still be stupid happy to just play it lol

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jack Black gets up.on stage at Microsoft conference:

Sorry guys, no gaming videos this week

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
Speaking of Richard Horvitz, it would have been funny if Psychonauts 2 came out before that Zim special did, but it seems that Netflix picked it up for summer release, and the game will likely be released in the holiday window at the earliest.

Oct 27, 2017
Came for "Juh-BLIN-skee Gay-UHMs", not disappointed. Perhaps that week will break the "sorry, no games this week" streak after all!

EDIT: beaten, sorry (no games this week)

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, can't wait for the 5 minute section where a celebrity tries to prove they are a real gamer.
iWcmY8s.jpg

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope this turns out to be good, I still regularly play the first one every now and then and it still holds up as a great title.

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
I love Double Fine and I always think that their presence at whatever conference really makes it all good.

I loved the Grim Fandango one from last year.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As Tim and Jack turn to leave the stage after the Psychonauts 2 presentation is over they both stop suddenly as a sudden guitar solo starts. Jack rips off his shirt to reveal the logo for Brutal Legend 2. Cue black out. The crowd goes wild.