• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
If I were MIcrosoft it would be the key ip of theirs to reboot. It was kinda a mess, but extremely unique concept wise.

OP
OP
Proven

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Looks like he is streaming the game, but I would hope they announce something related to this game later in the day

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Brilliant game if you go into it with an open mind. Shame about the marketing, but I really enjoyed it for the humor, animation, and multiplayer.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
It's most likely about the 10th anniversary Livestream they're doing today, that I guess is starting now.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I know a lot of people saw Brutal Legend as a disappointment, but I fucking love that game. It introduced me to the world of metal music and was a legitimately unique and quirky thing of its own.

I don't know why they decided to do it, but the fact that EA pumped money into it to make it glossy and celebrity studded is just a cherry on the cake.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
It's already BC on Xbox One and available on PC, don't see why they'd remaster it (other than to put it on Switch I guess?) Would love a sequel though!

OP
OP
Proven

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I know a lot of people saw Brutal Legend as a disappointment, but I fucking love that game. It introduced me to the world of metal music and was a legitimately unique and quirky thing of its own.

I don't know why they decided to do it, but the fact that EA pumped money into it to make it glossy and celebrity studded is just a cherry on the cake.

Driving around an open world as Jack Black listening to Children of the Damned is something you don't realize you want until it happens.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Doubt we'll ever get a sequel, but I really loved the first one... It is one of the few games I've ever cared enough to 100%. I have asked Tim a few times over the years what would have happened in the story after, but I never get a reply :( I just wanna know...

Exodist

Oct 30, 2017
I believe he streams it on the anniversary every year and they usually open it up to multiplayer and invite fans over to play against him. I actually got a free Steam key a couple of years ago this way.