• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018

Reminds me how bad the media was in 2016. They will never learn

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
They won't learn. The report isn't out and in the summary clearly said it did NOT exonerate Trump.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
LOL The Trump Reboot?

dude has been known quanity for 40+ years. White Supramacy and Privilege just want to believe

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So where's he leaving that umbrella...

...also his hair would not stay that on point judging by the wind.

Fake News!

EDIT: Also, that photo makes him look a bit porky, no?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Much like the idea that the report exonerates Trump, this cover depicts a fictitious scenario where Trump can sing, dance, and carry his own umbrella.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean Time had a whole series of Trump melting like a popsicle.

Their covers are weekly and are hyper timely: this week, yeah Trump escaped unscathed. It's the right take.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Time missing the pieces on attacking the ACA and calling for the murder of immigrants already.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They won't learn. The report isn't out and in the summary clearly said it did NOT exonerate Trump.

There's really no point in holding out hope for a silver bullet hidden in there. Nothing in that report is going to get Trump out of the White House and it just validates his "witch hunt" narrative if you act like a sore loser about it.

He won this round but he's still a sleazebag that won't win reelection, right? If the last four years have proven anything it's that it doesn't matter if he's a Russian plant or not, he still sucks at being president.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So where's he leaving that umbrella...

...also his hair would not stay that on point judging by the wind.

Fake News!

EDIT: Also, that photo makes him look a bit porky, no?
Well I ain't one that judges by looks, but I'll make an exception for Don Don. Dude is obese as fuck.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
There's really no point in holding out hope for a silver bullet hidden in there. Nothing in that report is going to get Trump out of the White House and it just validates his "witch hunt" narrative if you act like a sore loser about it.

He won this round but he's still a sleazebag that won't win reelection, right? If the last four years have proven anything it's that it doesn't matter if he's a Russian plant or not, he still sucks at being president.

Some of us want to see the report so we have ammo for 2020 and to deal with him when he out of office.

republicans act like sore losers all the time and look what they got now

senate
potus
scotus

maybe dems should learn the art of playing the victim.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
No thanks Time. That's a terrible cover

We all know the man can't operate an umbrella

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nauseating... the media can't get out of this clown's ass even though he fucking hates them all (except Fox News ofc) to the point where he will and has encouraged acts of violence against them.

What does it take?

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I love the cover. Weighty Trump with his tiny pinky out. Smug grin but still getting wet. Has to change his pants. Perfect. I'm also liking him being outside the White House trotting about being pleased with himself instead of being inside getting shit done.
I would have to read 'The Trump Reboot' but I agree it's the sort of text that Donald gets off on.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Problem is most people aren't going to "get it" and see it as a pro-Trump cover.

Time needs to remember you have to cater to the lowest common denominator, at least on the cover

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
...are we seeing the same cover? It literally shows the DOJ as a tool, as the umbrella that he uses to protect himself. This cover is literally about the misuse and manipulation of justice.
The headline is about the Trump "reboot"....I am unsure if the article is going to be about how you interpreted the cover. I'm happy to be wrong though.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Am i crazy or is Washington DC completely underwater on that cover... and Trump's walking on it?

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
that's not 100% at odds with what I'm saying, they're certainly trying to do a reboot. That said thanks for pointing that out, I'm glad it's not working!
I hear you...the media is definitely trying its hardest to push the narrative that Trump is exonerated but the vast majority of people had their minds made up a long time ago.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Are people just mad because it's Trump on the cover of Time? It's a depiction of Trump using the DoJ to protect himself from a torrential downpour. People in here are acting as if the cover says "Trump exonerated!" when it's actually stating that he's skating by on corruption.