• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Since Crackdown just became BC and X Enhanced why not torture yourself.

ARWlkbL.jpg

Scattered throughout Pacific City, high and low, are glowing green "orbs". These orbs are Agility Orbs, and by collecting these you'll gradually increase the Agility of your character. The more orbs you grab the closer you will be to being able to jump massive heights. As with the other Skills, when you have collected enough Orbs to raise your Agility to 100, your Agility level increases providing you with the ability to run faster, and jump farther. There are 500 Agility Orbs to be found.

Agility Orbs - Free Runner Achievement

500 Orbs to find.

6gkKhmy.jpg

The map with numbers

m7Bzi1S.jpg

Hidden Orbs - Orb Hunter Achievement

300 Orbs to find.

02Duy0f.jpg

Image Guide

https://plus.google.com/photos/1095...589836385162541954/albums/5035476889195321505

Thanks to Candied Skull for the Agility maps, Frode for album picture locations and Herman
Gatevoid, CAP Cbass and Zamees for the Hidden Orbs map.

Good Luck Agent

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Might pick this up now that it's BC. There's no in-game way to see which orbs are left to find? Like for example in Sunset Overdrive you can buy maps which show which shoes you have left to collect in an area and it removes the ones you've found. Finding all of them by following a map like this sounds difficult to keep track of.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
Thank you, I still need to get a few, and I think I also bought the DLC packs, but never touched them.

TheBarbarian

Oct 30, 2017
Might pick this up now that it's BC. There's no in-game way to see which orbs are left to find? Like for example in Sunset Overdrive you can buy maps which show which shoes you have left to collect in an area and it removes the ones you've found. Finding all of them by following a map like this sounds difficult to keep track of.

At least with a map I can divide and conquer. Try doing this shit without a map. It a monumental task.

OP
OP
jelly

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Unfortunately not. Simpler times. Hardcore times. Do you not want the joy of finding the last one ten years later after you started.

Last edited:

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord, even those maps take me back. I remember putting them into paint and painstakingly marking off each orb.

Vadara

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure if Crackdown was a completely non-violent game about collecting orbs and literally nothing else it still would have sold just as much

Shit was addicting

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
What if we found the orbs already back when the game first came out?

Either way though, I'm still patiently waiting.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
I never got the appeal of these games. Admittedly I only played the first one about 2-3 years ago, but MAN it was not enjoyable in the slightest.

Oct 25, 2017
Gained 500 orbs 11 years ago:-
GfAYMRA.png
Holy shit, 11 years already. I think Crackdown is the only open world games where I've got all collectibles. It was fun as heck. I still remember: The shop where I've got my preorder shipped it before release for some reason, so I had the game on 15th Febuary already, release was 23rd (in EU).

RAwl32V.png

x4qdrll.png

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I traded in my disc years ago but this was in my ready to install list so I guess I must have downloaded it when it was GWG. Time to finish collecting those sweet, sweet orbs.

Also have Forza Horizon \o/

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
I 100% the game back at launch... fantastic game that really felt fresh as hell back then. I sure hope CD3 brings back some of that magic.