• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Just the first two levels though. We didn't know the full game was actually in there until recently when a dev came out and told us.

It was known for ages that at least the total assets of the full game were in there. There were YouTube videos of people playing through almost all the content of the full game last year.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Holy shit, how did their marketing never bring this up? It's gonna be a second spring for this game - TS2 on PC!

Does multiplayer work? And would online even be possible?

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering what to use the $10 giftcard Microsoft sent me for, and this seems real dang perfect!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Game is currently £4.49 on Xbox btw! Part of the Spring sale.

Homefront®: The Revolution 'Freedom Fighter' Bundle | Xbox

Four years into the brutal military occupation, America is on its knees. Philadelphia - once the birthplace of Independence - has become a ghetto, where surveillance drones and armoured patrols keep the population at heel, crushing any dissent with savage force. Her once-proud citizens live...

and I have a £5 XBL reward I need to spend by the 21st..

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I didn't hate Homefront: The Revolution when I played it one Game Pass. Shame it's not there now, but the game is on sale and I remember hearing people say decent things about the DLC. Maybe I'll just buy it.

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
Beat the game on Xbox One years ago. Re-installing now to try it out. I need to play the DLC anyway.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe I'm considering buying Homefront just to be able to play timesplitters 2 again

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This is the darkest shadow drop I've ever seen.
"And it's available right n...five years ago!"

Cats

Oct 27, 2017
If this doesn't have emulated memory card saving I don't think it's really worth it. A big part of the game is unlocking stuff and making maps, and if those aren't there I wouldnt personally bother.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, how did their marketing never bring this up? It's gonna be a second spring for this game - TS2 on PC!

Does multiplayer work? And would online even be possible?

That's what makes the least amount of sense. Assuming that this is legitimate, it's something that absolutely should've been out there at or near launch. Even if THQ just did a "leak" of it to garner attention. The game's now nearly five years old and we're just finding out about it.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Should work through the level select menu
Should work through the level select menu
It's the TS2 level select, should look like this

iNP5Ty4.png

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind if I have to re enter the codes again. I mean I'd prefer it saved but I want a functioning splitscreen option. If that's not in then my excitement may be dampened.

Oh well. In to play some virus on Mexican mission. 5 dollars well spent, imo.

Hopefully these dudes just release a separate port. Lol. Why would they not advertise this at launch?

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
Watching the video i can see why they wouldn't have put the whole thing as unlocked due to polish on the images and menus are off. Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to fix with time but I can see why if that's not the game you're making why allocate time.

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
If anyone needs confirmation I just did this on PS5 and yes it does work. You do it from the level select in the arcade cabinet.

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
What an amazing thing to wake up too! Going to see if I can source a cheap physical for ps5 nor cheaply on the PlayStation store or just play it on pc does the in game save at all? I love TS2 have been thinking about the series as of late bless the internet and all involved