• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
CourageousHauntingIndri-size_restricted.gif

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
If they put it on sale, I'll buy it. I almost did around Christmas but the player count turned me off.

I have a lot more interest in the traditional TF MP rather than Apex.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I've been playing past few days, not because of apex but that £0.99p access trial I got for 10 hours of Anthem.

Nbz

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I just hopped in again on PC this evening thanks to this thread and MAN I forgot just how fucking good this game is. Like damn dude, it feels incredible.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
They have it on Xbox right now for £3.75 for the ultimate edition!
Incredible game for a few bucks. Hope they drop it back down on other platforms too.

I'm getting my ass kicked on PS4. I bought the Origin version on sale last year so maybe I should try that out for a little while to see what it's like to really get my ass kicked.

Last edited:

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
I need to get back on this on PC to help keep it alive. I'm hooked on Apex but damn Titanfall 1 and 2 moved much smoother and damn I love the Titans.

Allyougame

Oct 25, 2017
This is fantastic to hear, what a great development.

Apex Legends is fine, but I loved Titanfall 2. I stopped playing MP because I dropped PS Plus.

But I too have been contemplating playing the excellent campaign again sometime soon.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yes i think imma uninstall BO4 and jump back in. soooo good

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Apex Legends is just a standalone BR mode for Titanfall 2. So when people get tired of the BR mode but want more of that same gameplay, they head to Titanfall 2.

drake-genius-smart-impressed-gif-5322498.gif

(Probably not the actual reason, but I like to think it is anyway)

I wasn't too fond of the MP for TF2 compare to the first game, but maybe it was because I made the mistake of playing it directly after that solid campaign. Perhaps I will jump back in and give it a fair shot when the big resurgence. Especially on the Xbox.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
TF2 is the only MP game I ever prestiged, and I rarely play MP games or online shooters. It was that addicting

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
It's kind of funny that so many likes TF2 now, I've asked in PS4 sales threads before if it was worth it to pick up the BF1+TF2 bundle for like €10 and the answer has been a resounding "Meh" so I never picked it up.
Now it's not on sale of course.

Oct 27, 2017
I was actually able to find a game in Australia *on PC* this weekend and I was so happy I could have died.

Titanfall 2 is some next level shit and needs to be experienced to be believed. The single-player is aces and the multi-player is the only multi-player FPS I've ever excelled at due to sheer hours of experience. It's just that much fun.

PIMPBYBLUD

Oct 27, 2017
Best SP experience I've had in years for a shooter when I played it launch. Still nothing recent comes close. No exaggeration.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
The Mozambique is also actually awesome in tf2.
I didn't remember this gun at all when I replayed the campaign last week and it was so much fun to use!
yeah fuck it i'll get it on xbox too why not
One of us! Come join us in the light.
They have it on Xbox right now for £3.75 for the ultimate edition!
What's included in that? I might double dip for that price.
I thought about playing it but then I remembered the Titans. Not a big fan of them.
There's a pilot vs pilot mode.
Have you given the SP a shot?
If they put it on sale, I'll buy it. I almost did around Christmas but the player count turned me off.

I have a lot more interest in the traditional TF MP rather than Apex.
It's super cheap on Xbox, not sure about other platforms
Is the single player campaign that good? I tried the first two hours and got bored but keeping hearing it is A++
Give it a chance. It gets really inventive starting on level 3 (I think?) and it's glorious.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I don't play shooters much anymore, but Titanfall was the most fun I've had with one in years.

I don't care for BR games, but Apex made me want to play TF2 again.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Titanfall 3 should have entirely f2p multiplayer with a paid campaign. It should have a BR mode similar to Apex, but ultimates should include Titans.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
TF2 was my (real) game of the year 2016. (I gave it to Pokemon Go, because of the way it changed gaming, but as gamey game, it was TF2)

But this uptick seems to me because of the big discount, not Apex really.

Oct 28, 2017
Hell fucking yes. Apex is cool and all but it just can't beat what Titanfall 2 offers as far as multi goes so I'm super happy.

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can someone explain to me wtf is going on with this game? I'd never heard about it until a few days ago, the OT is not even a week old and has 150 pages

OP
OP

Deleted member 51266

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
TF2 was my (real) game of the year 2016. (I gave it to Pokemon Go, because of the way it changed gaming, but as gamey game, it was TF2)

But this uptick seems to me because of the big discount, not Apex really.
Titanfall 2 has went on these dirt cheap discounts countless of times last year and there were never any noticable playerbase improvements on this scale, though.

Deleted member 35071

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
its a good balance. I go jumping in TF2 when im getting sick of losing in Apex lol.
Thats why BlackOps4 is good. I can jump from TDM to BlackOut.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
It's kind of funny that so many likes TF2 now, I've asked in PS4 sales threads before if it was worth it to pick up the BF1+TF2 bundle for like €10 and the answer has been a resounding "Meh" so I never picked it up.
Now it's not on sale of course.
Lol, it'd be worth it for any of those games alone. For both? It's a must