• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to mention this earlier, but I really appreciated the strong horror vibes of this episode, especially with most of the scenes in the house. That's something that's faded a bit since the first episode, but it makes sense to bring it back on in the episode where Trigon was about to manifest.

Dec 12, 2017
Damn, so my buddy that liked Arrow/Flash swore all that shit off and has lost his shit over this show. Is it that legit?

Skippy

Alt-Account
Oct 8, 2018
The violence really sells it. Its nice to have such brutal effective violence. I mean it can get a bit ridiculous for the context. Jason Todd,
like kills and cripples a bunch of cops. It was kinda awesome when he goes lights out bitch and breaks that cops back.
And any time Robin is around you just know people are going to get absolutely annihilated. Its amazing. Daredevil doesn't even come close to this brutal.

May 10, 2018
I remember reading that Seamus Dever had been cast but he hadn't showed up till now. Interesting to see him cast as Trigon.

He'll always be officer Ryan from Castle to me.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
It's not as bad as the trailers made it out to be.

It's far from the best DC show (Gotham, Krypton, Legends of Tomorrow) but it's up there.

lol. It doesn't speak well that two of these three barely feature DC heroes at all. Granted, for that reason I'm not interested but still. Also I am always amazed Black Lightning gets no respect.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Holy fuck at the season finale trailer.

This surely means Trigon has put Dick in some kid of dream state or reality manipulation, but Batman is in! In the fight scene you can quite clearly tell they didn't do the cowl properly though be cause the but thats meant to be under his suit is sticking out.. So hyped

Oct 25, 2017
lol. It doesn't speak well that two of these three barely feature DC heroes at all. Granted, for that reason I'm not interested but still.
tumblr_p8jmh7F4FK1usqyc3o1_540.gif

Matesamo

Nov 1, 2017
Rhode Island
The initial trailer didn't inspire hope but the show has succeeded in becoming its own thing and that is in part to not being a slave to the characters previous history. If you want the characters you are familiar with in stories from the comics then this show may not be for you.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I don't see how the next episode preview relates to what I just saw...weird show.
Yeah, I thought the same thing, but then figured Trigon was gonna just mess with their heads and put them in nightmare scenarios to see their worst fears or something. Also, wasn't Cyborg cast for this show? Was that a season 2 thing or can he still make an appearance in this last episode?

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I thought the same thing, but then figured Trigon was gonna just mess with their heads and put them in nightmare scenarios to see their worst fears or something. Also, wasn't Cyborg cast for this show? Was that a season 2 thing or can he still make an appearance in this last episode?
Cyborg is Season 1 Doom Patrol, and a Season 2 regular on Titans

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah I knew Cyborg would be in Doom Patrol, what I didn't know is if they'd have him go to the Titans.

And damn, i really would like to see a bit of crossover with CW heroes. Not have them join the big crossover thing (no thanks), but like guest stars. It's still possible right now, though if two different Batmans are cast that dream's dead obviously lol.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I'm stunned by that season finale promo.

While it looks good and I can't wait to see it... this feels really disconnected from everything we've seen this season up until now.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I knew Cyborg would be in Doom Patrol, what I didn't know is if they'd have him go to the Titans.

And damn, i really would like to see a bit of crossover with CW heroes. Not have them join the big crossover thing (no thanks), but like guest stars. It's still possible right now, though if two different Batmans are cast that dream's dead obviously lol.
They have an entirely different justice society of America in Stargirl.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I'm stunned by that season finale promo.

While it looks good and I can't wait to see it... this feels really disconnected from everything we've seen this season up until now.
I mean out of context sure but the end of last episode 100% confirms that Dick is in some sort of nightmare hellscape in Rachel's house.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017

Don't think they'll cast Batman, he'll just be quite and in shadows 99% of the time.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So when will Season 2 start though?

After the summer?

I seriously cant wait. I want season 2 now.

Also hope season 2 episodes hit sumotaniosaly on netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.