• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizagaox

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
London
It's a shame this show will completely kill any future chances of Deathstroke on Arrow
Don't be so sure. Most the audience can handle there being two versions of the same character - heck, within Arrow itself we have two Laurel Lances. If Arrow really wanted Slade back, I'm sure Berlanti could make it happen.

Dizagaox

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
London
a crossover is very very unlikely..
If you mean with Arrowverse, probably not. Arrowverse makes it money from international partners that pay top money for it, and if there's this "other" show that they crossover with that they can't even air one-off because of the Netflix deal, that's a bad idea.

But I do expect Elseworlds to have a montage of all the different Earths, and I reckon we'll see a team shot of Titansverse in said montage, as well as the DCEU.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
So Beast Boy is 15 in the series according to the actor.

Don't be so sure. Most the audience can handle there being two versions of the same character - heck, within Arrow itself we have two Laurel Lances. If Arrow really wanted Slade back, I'm sure Berlanti could make it happen.
Them not having Slade is 100% because WB/DC won't let them. They had to blow up the Island to get him back last time, but it's still on a case by case basis and they've said as much. And Geoff Johns saying Titans gets him (eventually) will just make things tougher.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That would be cool as a callback to Season 1 Flash first time we see the multiverses and other Earth's briefly. They did say that 1991 Flash is one of the known Earth's.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to this. First trailer wasn't good, but the second gives me hope, at least for Robin.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Titans can keep Deathstroke if they want him... as long as Manu gets to play him again.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
I'll catch the first episode at least, I think my free trial should last until the 12th. If I like it, I'll watch the rest on Netflix eventually. But man, that Collider review was brutal. I know they're not the best news outlet but it was Perri Nemiroff, she's a solid reviewer. Well, we'll see.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
The first announcement was 13 episodes, then it was changed to 12 episodes, and now I'm seeing Variety report it's 11 episodes. So it's probably 11-12. If you can't tell finding accurate information about this show is a bitch, it's not easy like with The CW's well oiled press releases.
If it helps any, said 11 at nycc as well

Dizagaox

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
London
Them not having Slade is 100% because WB/DC won't let them. They had to blow up the Island to get him back last time, but it's still on a case by case basis and they've said as much. And Geoff Johns saying Titans gets him (eventually) will just make things tougher.
Difference between now and then is Berlanti is Warner Bros. top paid employee and likely carries sway. He got Cyborg into Titans and Doom Patrol, so nothing is impossible.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea if this is even going to drop in Netflix Canada in same time frame... they better

Oct 27, 2017
Netflix hasn't confirmed a release date, sadly it's (seemingly) not day and date like other shows, it's mentioned on the first post. Sorry if title mislead you

That's not certain at all. Most shows they have D&D on still go up a good few hours after the US TV showing. They mostly air 2-4 A.M and then go up on Netflix mid-morning or so.

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017
That's not certain at all. Most shows they have D&D on still go up a good few hours after the US TV showing. They mostly air 2-4 A.M and then go up on Netflix mid-morning or so.
Netflix updates always at the same, 08:00 CET.
It isn't coming in the next day or so as it was clearly a late deal that was only announced last week.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Damn Alan Sepinwall/Rolling Stone gave it 1/5. Also the review mentioned
that Beastboy barely appears in the first three episodes
. Sorry if this has been discussed already (maybe in the review thread which I only skimmed).

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Title should be fixed to "FUCK TITANS"
This show has quite an uphill battle, critic reviews aside.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am not though... I am just stating what it seems like the audience reaction is before watching it.

I am excited to catch it when I can

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
They really should have released atleast the first 3 episodes on the first day. Like I said before, I get why they wanted to do a weekly release schedule.

Watching now. The production quality is very good, but that was pretty obvious from the trailers. The tone on the other hand is still way too dark imo. Its like they heard the Deadpool 2 joke about it being so dark, and they were like Not Dark Enough!!!

Also, still not a fan of Starfire's look AT ALL. From the reviews ive seen, she supposedly gets a much better look towards the end of the season, so atleast theres hope.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
no idea this is a thing
just saw the trailer, looks pretty good
gonna check this out

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This was somehow even more ridiculous than the trailer led on, holy hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.