• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
wnwls70ycsp31.jpg

Doing these with Dick out of costume is almost pointless lol.
Unless he has kryptonite, SuperBoy could solo Deathstroke in 5 seconds right?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Skill and experience beats a very fresh Superboy. Slade is just way too skilled for these versions of the Titans. They're building Slade up to be this very skilled combatant that is also near superhuman.

Technological equipment also plays a huge role. I imagine Slade has some ways to counter the superpowered members of the Titans via armor/tools/weapons.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Unless he has kryptonite, SuperBoy could solo Deathstroke in 5 seconds right?
Almost every character we've seen so far has been among the weakest versions of that character so we'll have to wait and see how Superboy measures up. However there's no way Deathstroke is going into a solo fight with Superboy without thinking he has either a way to win or a solid means of escape.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this cliffhanger. Next episode looks like it's going to be another side story.

Superboy is totally going to save him.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo best episode of the season. Holy shit at Raven owning the hell out of Rose. Also that fight at the end of was dope!!. Deathstroke is a goddamn monster. i loved the development this episode.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yeah, that's the kind of Deathstroke I expect. Great episode. I'm guessing

Kory ends up flying to save Jason

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
That was a damn good episode!!!

Can I say that Teagan Croft's acting has improved a LOT since season 1. I never felt she was bad but the difference is very noticeable. If a lot of the CG budget is going to go her then please let it. All the moments between the characters were great but the stand out for me was the
Hank and Jason moment where Hank is opening up to Dawn about his fears for Jason.
Damn.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They just need to cut BB out of this series, he was a mistake for a pick. He doesn't bring the levity and his powerset is unattainable for this show.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Kory continues to be the best. <3

Cliffhanger hopes:

I really want Kory to fly to save him instead of it being Conner.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I give it to the stuntman of Deathstroke. Able to do gun-kata in that armor.

It dragged in the middle but good episode

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
Dat ending! FUUUUU
Either Starfire flies or that chopper we heard was Batman

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That fucking cliffhanger lol Straight up assholes

Good episode but they need to wrap this Raven stuff up asap

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Raven with the savagery....

What did you do, Gar...did you growl at him. Was he really scared.

She wasn't wrong though...

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Finally watched the first episode of the new season, enjoyed it. Deathstroke is looking good. Bruce... not so much lol

Oct 25, 2017
I know its entirely unrealistic but how awesome would it have been for DC universe to basically use something like Jason falling as a mid or season final
but as soon as the screen cut to black

"DOES JASON TODD SURVIVE?"
*Yes* *No*

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Really loved how Kory was just constantly blocking Slade's shots and then Slade being himself decides to use his utilities. Solid episode and what an ending.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone think Deathstroke's movements in the suit is really rigid?
I feel like the stuntman had a really hard moving his arms and legs and doing crazy ass stunts.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
I think Jason Todd will finish fucked up here blaming Dick and we'll see Red Hood in the future.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Rose's wig is really bad and goofy.
Wish they would either tie her hair up or just dye her actual hair.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Deathstroke's costume looks pretty dope. Not feeling Donna Troy's, but I guess it's a throwback to the 70's? I always liked her black suit that was filled with stars.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Just started Season 2 of this and trying hard not to read spoilers for the the rest of the episodes.

Looks like I had the same complaints everyone did about the first episode - disappointing Trigon finale (why were Hawk, Dove, Jason, even there at all? They did nothing of worth; How exactly did Rachel even get rid of Trigon - some kind of explanation from her could have helped), this Jorrah/Bruce Wayne sucks so far (too old, and that accent). The conversation between him and Dick was too...simple? I understand why people thought he was Alfred.

- And something I didn't see mentioned here, feel free to spoil me if its already been addressed since it's bugging me: as interesting as Jason Todd's asshole/ultra violent character is, why is he hanging with Dick and the Titans? Why is Dick all of a sudden cool with him after that episode in Season 1? Jason damn near killed multiple cops and probably snapped one's spine, likely putting the dude in a wheelchair. Jason is legit psycho in that one and I'm surprised Dick let his guard down to let him on the team. Only way I'd be cool with it is if Bruce asked him to train Jason, to try to tone him down somehow. Is that stuff addressed yet in the show?

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
why is he hanging with Dick and the Titans? Why is Dick all of a sudden cool with him after that episode in Season 1? Jason damn near killed multiple cops and probably snapped one's spine, likely putting the dude in a wheelchair. Jason is legit psycho in that one and I'm surprised Dick let his guard down to let him on the team. Only way I'd be cool with it is if Bruce asked him to train Jason, to try to tone him down somehow. Is that stuff addressed yet in the show?

That was addressed in the first episode, when Bruce said "But first, you have to do me a favour".