• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling Donna Troy's, but I guess it's a throwback to the 70's? I always liked her black suit that was filled with stars.
latest

They still use it in the comics as her flashback/
founding era suit
the-original-teen-titans-rebirth-2.png

Never really liked the red suit until this show,
6rNiSag.jpg

i'd love to see her get the modern black suit after the Nightwing transition.

Last edited:

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
I think Donna's suit is perfect. A nice homage/adaptation to the earlier comic version. A black version could be cool, however it would be just another dark costume. The show needs colors.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
So yeah... uh does every villain know that Bruce Wayne is Batman at this point? Cause Dick and Jason are just using their real names while in costumes and fighting their enemies. How could someone NOT put it together that Bruce is Batman at this point?

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So yeah... uh does every villain know that Bruce Wayne is Batman at this point? Cause Dick and Jason are just using their real names while in costumes and fighting their enemies. How could someone NOT put it together that Bruce is Batman at this point?

Batman and the justice league might not even exist tbh, if Slade killed Garth it would have been more than the titans gunning for him.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Batman and the justice league might not even exist tbh, if Slade killed Garth it would have been more than the titans gunning for him.
They do. They've mentioned it numerous times.

Jason said in the first episode Batman and the rest of the Justice League were on duty halfway across the world.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They do. They've mentioned it numerous times.

Jason said in the first episode Batman and the rest of the Justice League were on duty halfway across the world.

I meant might as well not exist, they exist in the universe but you have to write around them so far it's not even funny

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
It's a bit weird but yeah..... Tons of Atlanteans should be after Deathstroke right? I'm not sure how Atlanteans conduct themselves when one of theirs die on the surface world tho.

Oct 25, 2017
Its actually annoying the hell out of me.
They are fighting Doctor Light in costumes and just shouting their real names.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Because there is more than one than one Jason and Dick in the entire world?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
my headcanon is that dr light knows bruce is batman but keeps it quiet because he fears what batman might do to him if he discovers he knows

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Nobody but Bruce's closest enemies have anything to really gain by finding out his identity, so it's really a non-issue.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
my headcanon is that dr light knows bruce is batman but keeps it quiet because he fears what batman might do to him if he discovers he knows
This likely might be the thing for a number of people. Even if you knew you'd still have to prove it. It's likely no different from the random person on the street thinking it because Bruce is rich and Batman likely has to be rich as well due to all the tech he uses. Who would really believe it.

Thought I doubt that's the case here. Grayson's identity is in the know it seems by Deathstroke and Light but that likely is it from what we've seen. It's even likely Light only knew because Deathstroke directed him at the older Titans with the full intention of killing him later.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i hate when the clothing also has superpowers. every show does it but its still a small annoyance

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I finally caught up with this show. its okay, I just find it a bit boring at times and mentally tune out and then have to rewind when there's cool ass action.

just give me more death stroke.

also, this is not what I thought the show would be like based on the original trailers. the four titans are barely ever together.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I finally caught up with this show. its okay, I just find it a bit boring at times and mentally tune out and then have to rewind when there's cool ass action.

just give me more death stroke.

also, this is not what I thought the show would be like based on the original trailers. the four titans are barely ever together.

Yeah. The show pretty much drifted from "Dick Grayson and his squad of inexperienced kids" to "ensemble" almost immediately. I don't think they're ever going to shift focus back to just the main four - Gar's power set is too CGI-prohibitive for a live action show and Rachel's powers are basically a win button once she masters them.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Let him live. He can grow and become a decent character, not an edgelord like Red Hood.

aB9ZMmx.png

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't that end up with Red Hood shooting The Penguin (non-fatally) and fighting with the rest of the batfamily and the Outlaws?

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
This new episode was so good!!! I could take an entire series that was mainly focused on
Conner, Eve, and Krypto with Mercy hunting them.

Last edited: