• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
MHA fights are pretty easy to follow, but characters sometimes do small attacks that are not always super clear exactly how it was done.

This for example:

5EUbs.gif

vwnt1.png

In the manga I thought he bit his thumb. Nowhere in that panel does it tell me that he's gonna use his mouth to flick it.
If you completely ignored how he had been attacking up to that point and just saw that panel in isolation, I could see being confused. However, he'd been flicking his fingers up to that point to attack, Todoroki thought he was "out of ammo" since he had busted all of his fingers by flicking them. But then he sticks his thumb into cheek, stretches it out and... bites it? No.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Man talk about beating a literally dead horse. This reminds me of shitty political ads. Tite Kubo dislikes Oda, so fucking what? I'm sure there are lots of people that dislike and love Oda. The guy in the OP did his article for clicks and to fan some sort of flame war. That Greg guy says he is trying to be "diplomatic" and then in the same damn sentence tells Kubo to show some maturity.

Never calls Oda's name in the author section, like fucking seriously? Linking to a heavily biased One Piece focused forum to add fuel to fire and sell this idea is just pathetic.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
If you completely ignored how he had been attacking up to that point and just saw that panel in isolation, I could see being confused. However, he'd been flicking his fingers up to that point to attack, Todoroki thought he was "out of ammo" since he had busted all of his fingers by flicking them. But then he sticks his thumb into cheek, stretches it out and... bites it? No.
I thought biting would be some new discovery or something. The mouth didn't stretch further enough to register what I actually saw in the anime. A minor thing really.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
OK, if you want to continue this line of talk then take it to the Manga thread. I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.