• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
p.s.

Not a popular machine in the US, one thing C64 games had were their banging title themes. Which they had to be as they usually played over excessive loading times. :P

These were all composed by Jeroen Tel! "Supremacy" is conceivably a veritable C64 anthem.

Jaoox

Oct 27, 2017
It's much more recent
But shoutout to Afterparty

The whole OST slaps btw (and the game is great too )

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
Sonic Adventure 1's title screen would be applicable for one of those "images you can hear" sets if it didnt blow your eardrums out every single time the game booted up

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
PS3 game Snakeball
at :14 secs kid feels the Holy Ghost

from Rocket League....I don't know which one I like better

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Pray!! Pray!! Pray!!

Hot damn!

ea6b3829615ffa024a1fd04ad684bf0d.gif

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

Missing these is the only thing the N. Sane Trilogy really did actually wrong in my opinion.

There is still an all encompassing one for the trilogy, but the individual ones are gone. CTR also has one, so I think it'll stay a staple of the series going forward which makes me happy.

Deleted member 3040

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I started Xenoblade Chronicles X I sat and just looked at the title screens for a few minutes while this played

Never done that with a game before.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
I love Buck Bumble, Ocarina of Time, Plok! But more recently Fire Emble Echoes: Shadow of Velentia blew me away.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
I was going to ask how the thread could have gone so far without a mention of Nidhogg 2, but apparently my brain merged the visuals:

With the first track of the OST:

Maybe there was a video on YouTube which combined the two at some point?
I'm still going to post it though.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
So many good ones to pick from. From the last few years, I really liked the Persona 5 menu, which I believe was already posted. For this year, I think my favorite is probably the menu from FFXIV Shadowbringers. There's just so much good music in this expansion.