• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owari

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
horrible, depressed

discuss how you are disappointed Disney can churn out the same generic stuff and be heralded as genius

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
a bit disjointed and underwhelming, full of very silly moments and a few great ones

largely disappointed

Oct 28, 2017
Entertaining but a little disjointed and didn't address a lot of what JJ built up, looking forward to X/XI/XII when Rian Johnson can start with a clean slate.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Entertaining but a little disjointed and didn't address a lot of what JJ built up, looking forward to X/XI/XII when Rian Johnson can start with a clean slate.

I don't think Rian is doing a sequel trilogy, he's just getting the chance to have his own trilogy in the Star Wars universe that's separate from the main saga.

bshock

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
It was a bad movie and I was disappointed that I no longer anticipate the next one.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing, satisfied.

That's because I had my expectations tailored specifically for a Star Wars flick, not for... umm... man Hollywood sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.