• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fusionterra

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gamstat register 2,8 million players in two days and here are the total players for other games in 3 days.

• FfXV:1156400
  • KH3:1966200 (this is actually one week cause Japan release)
  • Gow: 2417700
  • Spiderman:3009200
  • FFVIIR:2268900(Have early release in Europe and Australia)
  • Horizon:1066100
  • Uncharted 4:130500
A

Last edited:

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I mean, there are more PS4s out there now, it's not outlandish.

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
A lot of people like myself who live in smaller cities are still waiting for the physical game to arrive so I'm betting the game will sell more and have mad legs

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Last of Us 2 is a masterpiece 10/10. Spider-Man is an amazing game but not a masterpiece. Last of Us 2 should get all the sales records.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While I don't doubt this is possible considering how well many Sony first party titles have done and the shear popularity and renown of ND's titles, how reputable is this site exactly?

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Never doubted,I have said Part 2 will be the best and fastest Sony game ever since the announcement.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
This site seems kinda... Legit? IDK, i checked the Xbox One Section, and every game i looked aligns with every # of players that the developers have shared.

So yeah, it looks legit, if that the case i can see 4 million first 3 days for TLOU2. It will surpass spiderman for sure.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
This site seems kinda... Legit? IDK, i checked the Xbox One Section, and every game i looked aligns with every # of players that the developers have shared.

So yeah, it looks legit, if that the case i can see 4 million first 3 days for TLOU2. It will surpass spiderman for sure.
The problem with sites like this is they can always update their number when the developers/ publishers share the real numbers, so we can't really be sure unless someone keeps a tab on them haha.

Hope they break all kind of records for TLOU2 though, it's deserving every praise from what I've played so far.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
we can just wait

its not like a big thing either way
i agree with you, but have you even met some of the hardcore gamer?

Im not talking about OP here, but some of the fans of The Last of Us specifically are the worst. There is a reason why people still see games as games for children, it's because this community is some of the most toxic ever.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018

Im not talking about OP here, but some of the fans of The Last of Us specifically are the worst. There is a reason why people still see games as games for children, it's because this community is some of the most toxic ever.

The Last of Us fans are the worst...but not the ones hating on it since before release? The ones sending death threats, saying how reviewers giving it good reviews should be rapped etc?

Gaming comunity is toxic. No need to single out TLOU fans. Those are more busy playing the game than on Twitter talking about it anyway

Last edited:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah because the reaction around The Last Jedi and The Force Awakens totally proved how mature the film fan community can be.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well TLOU2 is a behemoth. When compared to Spider-Man who's niche, it's not at all surprising.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Frankly, I'll be surprised. Not because of the online bullshit but due to the last minute covid delays and psn refunds they had to do.

Not to mention while yes, things are opening up, it all depends on stock too.

That being said, hope it works out and it does best Spider-Man/ FF7R.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017

Local forum user has never interacted with a hardcore sports fan or any other hardcore fan in another fandom

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It has a lot going in its favour, being an established IP, reviewing exceptionally and releasing during lockdown - but it would still be an impressive feat considering its rating, themes and to a lesser extent, the story having leaked months prior to a very polarizing reception.

Nov 4, 2017
I'm quite emotionally invested in this game succeeding purely to see the upset of the alt-right bigots trying to tear it down. This is good news.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
surprising, i thought the leaks would deter sales a bit
It has a lot going in its favour, being an established IP, reviewing exceptionally and releasing during lockdown - but it would still be an impressive feat considering its rating, themes and to a lesser extent, the story having leaked months prior to a very polarizing reception.
I feel like stuff like the leaks only really reach a tiny % of the people buying it.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite emotionally invested in this game succeeding purely to see the upset of the alt-right bigots trying to tear it down. This is good news.

I am enjoying the game so far, but even if I end up hating it I will be SUPER happy if it sells well. Incels flopping around in impotent rage is just the best. I want all of these losers to see how powerless they are.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
I usually have 60-70 people online in my FL, and almost all of them were playing it for last couple of days. When you press down on the XMB icon and it says "now playing 55" lol.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Me x1000

I am dying to send to my friend the following message:

"Dude... I thought if you go woke you go broke???

* print of PlayStation tweet stating that TLOU2 is their biggest launch ever * "

It will be the best day of the year