• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

TMZ: Luke Perry suffers massive stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Condition unknown at this point.

TMZ said:
Luke Perry has been hospitalized after reportedly suffering a massive stroke, according to TMZ.

Perry’s reps confirmed to Variety that the “Riverdale” star “is currently under observation at the hospital.”

Paramedics responded to a call about a stroke at Perry’s Los Angeles home on Thursday morning, TMZ reports. He was taken to a nearby hospital, and his condition is currently unclear.

Oct 25, 2017
Hope for a speedy recovery.

I haven't seen this guy for years, and I just Googled what he looks like now and it appears he's morphing into Walter White/Bryan Cranston.

Oct 31, 2017
I hope he has a speedy and easy recovery, and that his friends and family are able to assist/provide comfort, and receive as much comfort as they need too.

Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

I wonder if Riverdale had finished shooting for the season. They have a few eps left, right?

Oct 27, 2017
My sister-in-law's boyfriend had a diabetic-related stroke a few years ago, and you wouldn't have known anything would have happened to him now. A big part of this is what kind of stroke it was, what caused it, how fast he was treated, etc.

I also think it's fucking ghoulish and sick that TMZ reports on this kind of thing. People's health, even celebrities, are a personal thing. Imagine being a friend of Luke's and finding out this happened through a fucking TMZ article.

Oct 28, 2017
Ugh, that's awful news. He's one of the few tolerable characters on the trainwreck that is Riverdale. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Oct 29, 2017
Damn, he's not even that old. I hope he recovers and has no long term damage from this.

I loved the show Jeremiah that he starred in, and his small but memorable part in The Fifth Element.

Cas

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, didn't realize he was in his 50s now. I remember all the older girls fawning over him when I was little. Hope he recovers!

Oct 27, 2017
Hope he recovers and quickly. Even if he doesn't act any more after for whatever reason, a stroke can be serious business.

rhydon321

User requested ban
Oct 30, 2017
Oh shit.... Never really saw him in much, but I hope he has a speedy recovery. Wishing good luck to him and his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.