• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Condition unknown at this point.

TMZ said:
Luke Perry has been hospitalized after reportedly suffering a massive stroke, according to TMZ.

Perry's reps confirmed to Variety that the "Riverdale" star "is currently under observation at the hospital."

Paramedics responded to a call about a stroke at Perry's Los Angeles home on Thursday morning, TMZ reports. He was taken to a nearby hospital, and his condition is currently unclear.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope for a speedy recovery.

I haven't seen this guy for years, and I just Googled what he looks like now and it appears he's morphing into Walter White/Bryan Cranston.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, I hope he got help fast enough and has a speedy recovery, he was great in Riverdale while I was still watching it

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Aw man, my best thoughts are with him.

I'll never forget the OG post-apocalypse series, Jeremiah.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for good recovery. Sideshow Luke Perry was his zenith. In a good way.

EkgqZNs.gif

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
I hope he has a speedy and easy recovery, and that his friends and family are able to assist/provide comfort, and receive as much comfort as they need too.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

I wonder if Riverdale had finished shooting for the season. They have a few eps left, right?

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Sad to hear. I was a huge 90210 fan back in the day. I watched religiously.

Get well soon brother.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
oh man this is horrible. I really like him in Riverdale.

I hope he recovers as much as possible

Atlagev

Oct 27, 2017
My sister-in-law's boyfriend had a diabetic-related stroke a few years ago, and you wouldn't have known anything would have happened to him now. A big part of this is what kind of stroke it was, what caused it, how fast he was treated, etc.

I also think it's fucking ghoulish and sick that TMZ reports on this kind of thing. People's health, even celebrities, are a personal thing. Imagine being a friend of Luke's and finding out this happened through a fucking TMZ article.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Ugh, that's awful news. He's one of the few tolerable characters on the trainwreck that is Riverdale. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

neonglow

Oct 25, 2017
This is sad to hear. Recovering from a big stroke is a long journey and you'll never be the same person coming out of it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Just heard about this. Poor Luke. Hopefully his recovery is swift and doesn't come with lasting complications.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Man....was Luke all that unhealthy? I guess a stroke can happen to anyone.

Hope he recovers fully. I have to admit when I read the title, I felt a little off balance after.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Damn, he's not even that old. I hope he recovers and has no long term damage from this.

I loved the show Jeremiah that he starred in, and his small but memorable part in The Fifth Element.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, didn't realize he was in his 50s now. I remember all the older girls fawning over him when I was little. Hope he recovers!

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Hope he recovers and quickly. Even if he doesn't act any more after for whatever reason, a stroke can be serious business.

rhydon321

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oh shit.... Never really saw him in much, but I hope he has a speedy recovery. Wishing good luck to him and his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.