• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TMZ has reported that their sources told them that Cardi B recently underwent liposuction and had breast augmentation surgery which has caused so much swelling that her doctors told her to rest for a couple of weeks for her body to fully recover, this has caused her to cancel an upcoming Memorial Day concert in Maryland: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/21/card...omplications-baltimore-spring-bling-festival/

The Baltimore Sun has also confirmed the TMZ report that the Memorial Day concert is cancelled and has been rescheduled for September 8th: https://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/music/bs-fe-cardi-b-20190521-story.html

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
She was scheduled to perform in El Paso tonight. She also canceled a show there last year when she was pregnant.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Another boob job? I thought she had one already?

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
Maybe this is a sign that she should retire and never put out anymore music ever again. Ever.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Someone I know was just able to dump their tickets for the Baltimore concert.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
It's for the best. I admire the determination and the hustle, but that shit ain't worth it if her body breaks down before she can really take off.

Deleted member 54469

Mar 4, 2019
lol i'm cool on this rapist.

hopefully those who were wasting their time seeing her on memorial day can spend that time with their families and friends.. people actually worth their time.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
That's probably for the best. Complications from plastic surgery can be life threatening

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
... why do they do this? nobody is buying a Cardi B song because she's two sizes bigger=

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
tenor.gif

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
... why do they do this? nobody is buying a Cardi B song because she's two sizes bigger=
I don't think she did it to sell more music, she probably did it for her self and her husband.
she would drug them, fuck them, and then take their money.

is this not rape?
Where did you get that she fucks them? She said she would drug them and take their money, which is terrible mind you, but not rape.
Maybe this is a sign that she should retire and never put out anymore music ever again. Ever.
Her last album won a Grammy.

Deleted member 35598

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
It's sad to see all those women being addicted to plastic surgery. I understand it's in their head, but they don't even look pretty anymore. I was looking at the interview of Blac Chyna on the Breakfast Club, that was borderline scary too look at her.

The worst thing is they might regret it at lot in the future...

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
RE: the rape thing. AFAIK there was a direct accusation that did end up being a hoax that was separate from her drugging/robbing story (which I don't think involved sex).

Blatant transphobia doesn't help
What does transphobia have to do with Cardi B?

edit: Oh, Cardi B said transphobic things? Didn't know.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Everyone seems a little mixed up here - she would promise guys sex and lure them in with that, drug them and then rob them. She's also transphobic.

So uh, fuck Cardi, she's a trash person.

edit: Oh, Cardi B said transphobic things? Didn't know.

Also...
"Now, that's a word that you guys say that it's a bad word for gays – I never even heard that word in the first place – why don't y'all educate people about it?", Cardi continued. "A lot of people are not aware about what's wrong or right in the LGBT community. Why don't we do things to educate instead of bashing and trying to label something that they not? Our schools never teach us that these are bad words."

Last edited:

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She joked in a vid that if she caught her man cheating, she would initiate a threesome, get him intoxicated and get a transwoman to blow him as revenge.

Weirdos then edited this transphobic clip and presented it as "Cardi admits raping cheating ex!!". Her grammar and tense in the edited clip switches from present and future, so it doesn't make sense as a confession if you pay attention. I don't know if people are just inattentive or are being disengenuous, but MRAs, hoteps (pretty much Black MRAs) the online Right and others signal boosted this as Cardi being a rapist and cried about her being treated differently than Bill Cosby.

She's transphobic and a former robber, not a rapist.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
There's no reason to go to bat for Cardi even if you like her music. It's not like that's going to change any minds about her as a person.