• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Okay, so I just seen the fart video and I take back my statements. This is what we are freaking out over?! Really?! What a joke. If that is the type of shit in the SI article then I'm sorry but it just seems like dogpiling AB just to make him look bad (outside of the towel incident).

DustyVonErich

Oct 31, 2017
After that SI article, AB's done.

I alluded to it before, that AB might get suspended by the NFL even if the investigation goes in his favor, like Zeke was.

AB and Tom weren't even clicking like that, and we still saw how explosive he'll be on the field in time. Luckily for him, or else I bet the Pats would have shit-canned him if not for elite talent and potential. AB's really lucky it's a civil suit.

I'm glad the NFL is finally meeting with Taylor this week today. Find out what the f is going on with this dude.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
I think the fart story tells us everything we need to know about AB. Until the Taylor situation is finished I can't say if he is a monster or not, but I can say that it is very clear the dude is immature an asshole or just has no idea of how to act. Dude is extremely childish an extreme asshole, whether he means to be or not.

FTFY. I get your point, but this isn't just a guy being immature, it's a story about an unlikable human being who is an asshole at his core. A good person can be immature and not do the shit that AB does, he crosses that line and is just straight up an asshole.

Oct 29, 2017
After that SI article, AB's done.

I alluded to it before, that AB might get suspended by the NFL even if the investigation goes in his favor, like Zeke was.

AB and Tom weren't even clicking like that, and we still saw how explosive he'll be on the field in time. Luckily for him, or else I bet the Pats would have shit-canned him if not for elite talent and potential. AB's really lucky it's a civil suit.

I'm glad the NFL is finally meeting with Taylor this week today. Find out what the f is going on with this dude.
I'm shocked that Brown is still playing also. His conduct within the Raiders was detrimental to the league. Let alone these allegations.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit. After reading that SI story, I have one question—when will this man run for President of the United States of America!?!

MalcomFleX

Alt account
Banned
Sep 9, 2019
Doesn't respect anyone else. A lot of incidents of not paying his debts. And now a pattern of inappropriate sexual experiences with unwilling women. I don't care what the league does, but the Pats should cut him. They don't need him. No one does. Instead of blackballing Keep, blackball this guy.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Okay, so I just seen the fart video and I take back my statements. This is what we are freaking out over?! Really?! What a joke. If that is the type of shit in the SI article then I'm sorry but it just seems like dogpiling AB just to make him look bad (outside of the towel incident).

"Outside of the incident where he put his penis in a woman's face."

Seriously, dude?

Also:

Greecian

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe read the article idk

I'm speaking to the everything included in the SI article and I did say outside of the towel incident. Bringing up old debts and the fact that he farted in a appointment with his doctor is supposed to tell us what about AB that we didn't already know? Or even the stories of him calling the police and then shutting the door, like ok AB is weird as fuck but what is the correlation to reporting cars and safes stolen to potentially being a rapist. The DV shit is damaging though. Is the January incident from 2019?

Also, WTF is the deal with no one ever wanting to press charges on this guy?! Does he have an insane mafia connection that we don't know about? Dude should have a rap sheet as long as a CVS receipt and instead every single time someone has the chance to press charges, they decide not to.

Greecian

Oct 27, 2017
Also, WTF is the deal with no one ever wanting to press charges on this guy?! Does he have an insane mafia connection that we don't know about? Dude should have a rap sheet as long as a CVS receipt and instead every single time someone has the chance to press charges, they decide not to.
Probably because court cases take forever and it's extremely taxing emotionally on people involved. Settlements are easier

MalcomFleX

Alt account
Banned
Sep 9, 2019
Rosenhaus

Christian

Oct 25, 2017

It looks like a lot of these people he's dealing with made verbal agreements, so I guess proving a lot of that criminally is extremely difficult. Additionally, a lot of these people depend on their reputations and word of mouth to get business, and suing or pressing charges against high profile clients can have a negative impact on your reputation and referrals.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
That's just our justice system. The rich always get off unless their crimes hurt another rich person.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's just our justice system. The rich always get off unless their crimes hurt another rich person.
It's because our justice system is too money centered.

Rich person can do something bad to average/poor person.
If poor person sues or presses charges, rich person has an army of good lawyers that can delay, dig dirt, threaten to counter sue, so on so on so on. Most people don't have the money to keep that case going and public defenders ain't gonna do shit.

So you can quite literally throw money to make it go away. Most people will take the money too because why not?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little late to this news but Holy shit. He need to be gone completely at this point. Forget the exempt list now. The motherfucker needs to be cut. This is beyond anything I was expecting to hear today.
I mean I don't want to defend the guy but a lot of things in that article, not including the sexual misconduct, isn't exactly exclusive to AB, or even the NFL.

Tons of shit athletes across the major sports leagues.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I mean I don't want to defend the guy but a lot of things in that article, not including the sexual misconduct, isn't exactly exclusive to AB, or even the NFL.

Tons of shit athletes across the major sports leagues.
Other athletes being shit as well doesn't excuse AB also being shit. Thats not how it works. There is a clear pattern of bizarre and dangerous behavior here. He seems to think that he can do whatever he wants and that there are no consequences for any of it. Which is indeed common among celebrities and athletes, but his behavior goes WAY beyond that.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
43058.jpg

We got our first dogpiling reference brehs

Next up is witch hunt and I got a bingo

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yes, I've been a Patriots fan since 97. I can still shit on AB, like I have been doing all throughout this thread. That doesn't mean that putting a fucking fart incident in the middle of a DV and sexual misconduct paragraph isn't ridiculously stupid.
It's not though. Its just another example in a long line of bizarre and dangerous behavior that paints a picture of an unstable and unreliable professional athlete.

It may seem silly by comparison, but it's about putting everything together to show what kind of person he is.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017

Say you're the artist who painted the mural and was confronted by a barely-clothed AB. How exactly are you furthering your own goals by going after a guy like AB? You're not getting justice. You're hurting yourself financially. You're hurting your business and livelihood. You're only worse off, not better.

Say you're the artist who painted the mural and was confronted by a barely-clothed AB. How exactly are you furthering your own goals by going after a guy like AB? You're not getting justice. You're hurting yourself financially. You're hurting your business and livelihood. You're only worse off, not better.

Yeah, the more I think about it, I guess she really was in a fucking shitty lose-lose position.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I think I'm gonna make a separate thread for the SI article since it goes well beyond the TMZ stuff. New news new thread.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
When does the league meet with AB?

And damn, the SI article was something. AB truly is a piece of shit. I'm so glad he's not a Raider. I never wish ill will towards people, but he is just a bad guy. His talent shouldn't make it ok for him to be a POS.

I wish him no future in the NFL.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the chance the Redskins will take AB for Trent Williams?
I want this trade so bad.

42 yr QB, and our OL is getting wrecked with injuries.

Meanwhile the WR corps is stacked without AB.

And Tom Brady has proved he doesn't even need star WR's to win.

I can see the Era hot takes already "Instead of dealing with the problem themselves, Patriots offload their dirty laundry to an innocent team"

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Heard on the radio the NFL doesn't plan on interviewing Brown for weeks--what the fuck is up with that?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Now that Nike has pulled the trigger, others are going to start coming out publicly about it too, and cut ties as well.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I want this trade so bad.

42 yr QB, and our OL is getting wrecked with injuries.

Meanwhile the WR corps is stacked without AB.

And Tom Brady has proved he doesn't even need star WR's to win.

I can see the Era hot takes already "Instead of dealing with the problem themselves, Patriots offload their dirty laundry to an innocent team"
Which would be more hilarious than the usual shit because the redskins deserve that kind of trade.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
With this shit hanging over him? Zero. Despite the Skins being run by idiots.

what benefit does that do for was? A receiver doesn't move the needle in a year where they're not making the playoffs anyways. They should trade Trent Williams though, at least get something for him if they're not going to pay/play him. Won't be to the pats though.

Last edited: