• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Jesus christ this shit is neverending

Like Gruden said just pounding onto your temple over and over

Cut this fucker and let's let the world move on without his bitch ass dominating the NFL conversation, he WAS the best WR and then he fucked everything up and now he's just some guy

EDIT: HOLY SHIT THOSE EMAILS FUCK THIS GUY

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

The absolute weirdest part of all of this is OJ Simpson, who 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% got away with murder, is just posting twitter videos reacting to this shit

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Man, if this is true I feel terrible for what she went through and hope she can endure the people who are going to victim blame and victim shame. We live in a gross society unfortunately.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
The thing about the Patriots cutting Brown is that unless the NFL suspends him, Brown will play on somebody's roster this year. That would give Patriots incentive to wait this out for more information.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't know how to read those emails. It kind of reads like he's mocking her claims and saying she's lying about them. I don't see how those can be used as proof of anything.

The entire situation is a mess. Pats should probably just cut him. It's not worth the headache.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
I'm already seeing Patriots Twitter and "Why did she wait until now to say anything" Twitter intersecting

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, Patriots are out of 5 million or so in real money if they cut him (signing bonus is in two installments).

Just cut the cord and be done with it

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Damn... what whirlwind of weeks for AB. If he did this dumb shit, lock him up and fuck his football career.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
While all accusations like this deserve to be take seriously, there a whiff of...something off about this case. Especially given the timing of all of this. I think people should refrain from calling to basically end his career without first letting substantial evidence be presented first. Screenshots of emails and texts isn't substantial evidence btw.

Sadly, he's probably going to be cut anyway once this hits the news cycle tomorrow.

those emails really hard to read for y'all?

While all accusations like this deserve to be take seriously, there a whiff of...something off about this case. Especially given the timing of all of this. I think people should refrain from calling to basically end his career without first letting substantial evidence be presented first. Screenshots of emails and texts isn't substantial evidence btw.

Sadly, he's probably going to be cut anyway once this hits the news cycle tomorrow.

I got my timer set for midnight. No way he is still on the team tomorrow.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure the Patriots will do much before they have a chance to evaluate everything. Their lawyers will probably be talking to everyone else's lawyers. It should be pretty clear if there's smoke here and it probably doesn't have to be much to make them get rid of him.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Emails almost read as him mocking her for claiming he ejaculated on her back.

Although it's not easy to read broken English like that.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I suspect nobody knew about this until the story broke. The lawsuit was just filed today and released to the public.

MalcomFleX

Alt account
Banned
Sep 9, 2019
People saying cut him immediately obviously didn't watch what happened in Kansas City last season.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Also it would be nice for once if we could have a discussion on this subject matter without an entire gang of woodwork mofos coming out with 'BOY THIS TIMING THOUGH WHY DID SHE WAIT UNTIL HE WAS JUST ABOUT TO BECOME A SUCCESS?' as if that has anything to do with any of the reasons victims of rape are terrified of coming forward against well-connected and famous rapists.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sure but with how ridiculous he was acting leading to getting ran out of Pittsburgh and cut from the Raiders you have to wonder why the Pats went after him so quickly.

He wanted to go to the Patriots in the first place, but the Steelers didn't want to trade him to a division rival. People have been theorizing that his antics in Oakland/LV were manufactured to force them to release him so he could be picked up by New England

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017

The absolute weirdest part of all of this is OJ Simpson, who 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% got away with murder, is just posting twitter videos reacting to this shit

i don't even know what the fuck to think anymore. OJ is less crazy than AB. I can't even deal with this world anymore.