• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
WARNING: Graphic details.

TMZ said:
Antonio Brown is being sued by a woman who claims the New England Patriots star WR sexually assaulted and raped her during 3 separate encounters ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The woman behind the lawsuit, who identifies herself as Britney Taylor, says she was hired by Brown as a personal trainer. Taylor claims the first incident happened in June 2017 during a training session when "Brown exposed himself and kissed [her] without her consent."

Taylor then describes a second alleged incident ... "Later that month, Brown, while positioned behind her, began masturbating near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back."

According to the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Florida, Taylor claims Brown bragged about the incident to her in "profane and angry text messages."

Several months later, the accuser claims Brown reached out to her to express contrition and "begged forgiveness."

Taylor claims Brown begged her to continue training him -- and after initial hesitation, she ultimately agreed.

However, the woman claims nearly a year later -- on May 20, 2018 "Brown cornered [her] forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."

The woman claims she tried to fight back but Brown was "too strong and physically overpowered her."

In the suit, the woman claims she screamed and cried throughout the entire incident -- repeatedly shouting "no" and "stop."[/QUOTE

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
User Banned (1 month): Victim Blaming Concerning Sexual Assault
She forgave him and went back to train him after he jacked it onto her back?

Comeon, use your brain.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I wonder how damning those text messages are, to me it seems like that can make or break the case.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
AB is beyond help. We (Pittsburgh) are better off without him, the Steelers are a mess as is.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
If she kept the receipts (text messages), dude is (a) confirmed to be a piece of shit and (b) fucked.

Without the text messages...not sure how this ends well for her (in terms of a judgment in her favor). She really needs those receipts because the shit is almost fiction in its ridiculousness.

How do people get to a point where they think it's okay to do any of this if he did? I just don't understand.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
She forgave him and went back to train him after he jacked it onto her back?

Comeon, use your brain.
funny you should mention using brains...

Hard to give this guy any benefit of the doubt.

He's a straight up clown.
But there's being a clown and being a fucking rapist.

The former path does not lead to the later destination. But maybe it's all in the realm of a lack of self-control? I don't know.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I know none of these people so I'll wait and see.

This basically comes down to which side has the text evidence.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
This is a weird ass story, and weird timing to file the lawsuit. If she has the receipts, they're going to have to be airtight.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Anyone else see that video with the lady claiming to have evidence about this being extortion?

def best to wait and see here, folks.

it's all about who has the better receipts.

This is a weird ass story, and weird timing to file the lawsuit. If she has the receipts, they're going to have to be airtight.
yep.

I very much hope this isn't true. It would mean there's another victim out there and it would mean that this man is a sexual predator. No winners if it's true.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
You have Big Ben as qb
Like I said the Steelers are a mess as is.

Ben's conduct in his earlier days is bad enough.

Frankly, even if this story is bullshit though? I still wouldn't want him back, the way he left was so incredibly petty and disrespectful to an extremely loyal fanbase.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This is the obvious downside of leaving the Steelers, having to face consequences for sexual assault.

I hope it's not true just cuz I hope someone didn't have to go thru that. But I'm not super optimistic

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BOWFQORGIAI6TGN5ZCVMSKXVWY.jpg