• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

This is really cool, shame it isn't going to be shown at the Wrestle Kingdom event. That said, although the reason it isn't going to be shown isn't given, I do think it lacks the hype that the previous Omega as Terminator and Omega/Ibushi videos shown prior. Still, glad they released it anyway!

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
this is why deltarune will take 300 years to finish

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
This is amazing, lol. Wonder why it got shot down.

Wildly specific Undertsle nonsense that I'm excited about: This 'mashup' on YouTube has forever cemented His Theme as taking place between Hopes and Dreams and Save the World in my mind, so I'm unreasonably delighted that this has His Theme leading into STW.

Bunty Hoven

Oct 30, 2017
Don't sit so close to the screen, kid.

'Due to circumstances beyond my control' = 'The video I made was completely unsuitable' but great otherwise

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
That would be a weird thing to play before the main event of WK13, even for Kenny. Maybe try for a more popular game to refence, like Monster Hunter.

Cocobani

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha this was great! I really need to stop watching WWE (other than Smackdown because Becky Lynch is awesome)and get into NJPW. I've read nothing but greatness about the style of matches that NJPW produces but never have the chance to sit down and watch a full match.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
It took me a while to figure out WTF this is about. Maybe add an explanation/change the title to clarify a bit? Like, "Undertale creator Toby Fox collaborates with wrestler to promote a wrestling match in Japan" or something.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
That's pretty amazing!
Now i'm also glad Omega doesn't book his matches or it would be an anime emotional fest all the time. I remember the golden lover / young bucks match being a little cheesy at times.

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea what this thread is even on about. Talk about vague. And I can't view the video right now. Something Omega Terminator Ibushi and a Toby Fox Wrestle Music 13 something? WHAT?!

Just seems like mumbo jumbo.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Who and Who ? I mean i know its wrestling related going by the title but even then the video wouldn't play so i can tell if this is about videogames or a wrong side post ? I am one confused person right now.

explanation

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Who and Who ? I mean i know its wrestling related going by the title but even then the video wouldn't play so i can tell if this is about videogames or a wrong side post ? I am one confused person right now.
New Japan Pro Wrestling's current heavyweight champion teamed up with the creator of Undertale to produce a promo for his title match at Wrestle Kingdom, NJPW's large yearly PPV event.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Anyone find it hilarious how the promo presents Kenny as an underdog and Tanahashi as a merciless and arrogant heel?

Because the actual match storyline is more or less the other way around!

OP
OP
Hasney

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone find it hilarious how the promo presents Kenny as an underdog and Tanahashi as a merciless and arrogant heel?

Because the actual match storyline is more or less the other way around!

Yeah, I'm guessing that's half the reason why it's not being used

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
While it's cool, it makes no sense to play this before the main event for a number of reasons and I'm glad it was nixed.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Hahaha this was great! I really need to stop watching WWE (other than Smackdown because Becky Lynch is awesome)and get into NJPW. I've read nothing but greatness about the style of matches that NJPW produces but never have the chance to sit down and watch a full match.
If you're able to find Showbuckle's vids, they are a good resource for catching up on storylines.

Unfortunately they were taken down the last time I checked.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
fun video but it tries to tell too much of a story, they could edit it and just show the kid holding up the cartridge, putting it into the super famicom, power on, then show 16bit omega doing a pose or something, easy peasy

Deft Beck

Oct 26, 2017
Space
Fun video but I'd expect people to do some web searching before they make the usual clueless post begging for an explanation.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
He met Fox at TGS this year, so that's probably where this started.

M1fmEJT.png