Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All Might vs. All for One? More like ass.

Forgive the choppy cutting, watch the actual episode 65 if you want a smoother ride, but goddamn this is a movie-level production. Momoshiki actually gets a chance to demonstrate exactly how Kaguya should have been fighting about in the War Arc. No portal nonsense, no genjutsu foolishness, no overly convoluted explanations of how what just happened happened, just pure taijutsu goodness coupled with some summon shenanigans to ramp up the scale. Oh, when Naruto does it right, it does it the best. At least when it comes to shōnen.

I heard they sourced animators from around the world to produce this thing, and it took about four months to finish. Well done.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah its kind of not even close.

All Might vs All for one is easily better.

I pledge allegiance to The United States of Smash.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
yes you are right about that

this literally will be hard to beat animated combat wise for the rest of the year

Deepthought_

Banned
May 15, 2018
I will never like Naruto and Sasuke teaming up

The fight looked good though

Last edited:

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
some parts are missing in that video

if anything you guys need to watch the episode from the beginning to the end, so fluid so smooth and well directed and bundled in a perfect way

from beginning of the episode to the end

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Shit I wasnt really in the mood to start Boruto when it first aired, now I need to catch up

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
UnknownWideeyedJabiru-max-14mb.gif

Xflk6fz.gif

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
All might vs All for one is simplistic compared to the fight choreography compared to the Boruto fight.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Dont even watch Boruto but damn...

Wasnt Naruto known for having a few crappy episodes just so they could pull shit like this?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I said it before, but this was the real HxH Episode 131 of 2018 all along. D:

Just completely took me by surprise, it was AMAZING.

Did they recycle the villain from the movie?

He got a new form from the manga that the anime is adapting here apparently, but yea same guy

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did they recycle the villain from the movie?

The current story arc is an extensive retelling of the movie, based upon the manga's retelling and Kishimoto's original script.

Wasnt Naruto known for having a few crappy episodes just so they could pull shit like this?

Yeah, the whole arc has kinda been up and down animation wise. They reused a ton of footage from the movie whenever they could. But on the whole it's been a good adaptation, and it ended in this utterly amazing fight.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
wait... i thought boruto anime has been going on for quite a while?
how are they just showing this fight now?
this is like boruto manga chapter 2

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
WHY THE FUCK DOES NARUTO STILL HAVE HIS FUCKING CHILD VOICE

God DAMN

Because
A) Shonen protagonists are young and are almost never recasted
B) He's not even an adult until Boruto, which is a post original series show that they aren't going to recast

Mostly insanely long filler arcs.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Completely agree with you OP. Don't think any anime this year will top this.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they still want chakra for that eternal life

But that shouldn't deter you because it's mostly about boruto and the chunnin exams
well Momo does

we have no clue what the main clan wants and so far via their scout Urashiki, they just seem to be trolls
No one from the new generation has really grabbed me. They are so boring. Except Chocho.
well celebrate after this episode we are
getting a Cho Cho arc

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like MHA, but it isn't a show I watch for the action scenes. It highs can't even compete with og Naruto, or even the highs of DB super.

Agreed.

I love that fight from a story and emotion standpoint, but on a technical level it doesn't come close to this

This episode also had a great emotional standpoint as well, was really well rounded, I'm deeply invested in Boruto and Naruto's relationship haha

No one from the new generation has really grabbed me. They are so boring. Except Chocho.

A mini Shikamaru isn't so bad

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I think sarada is damn good. Shikadai is good too even if he's just shikamaru 2.0

Sure the fight is more detailed but the emotional stakes behind a fight can make or break it
It's why rock lee vs gaara is one of the best fights in anime

QUOTE="sanstesy, post: 10582655, member: 33473"]Boruto gotta be one of the worst names I've ever heard.[/QUOTE]
Somebody make a waluigi mitt Romney name explanation meme

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
CAST SOMEONE ELSE

I don't UNDERSTAND this MINDSET

IT LITERALLY SLICES THROUGH YOUR WHOLE SENSE OF IMMERSION

You might as well not give a SHIT about anything happening onscreen if ONE THING makes no FUCKING sense

Oh wow he Rasenganed that dude cool but I GUESS HE SACRIFICED HIS PUBERTY TO DO SO