• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
I have deciced I don't wanna be a caveman anymore, wanna be accepted into civilization. Can you guys recommend me a good bidet? preferably easy to install.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
I got one of the basic knob ones for $30 on amazon but they seem to be all out of stock. I wouldn't mess around with the hose version if you're new.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
No power outlet = no heated water/seat and no drying feature. But those are pretty pricey anyway. So just go look on Amazon for whatever has the best/most reviews. Install is very simple for the most part, I'm no plumbologist but managed just fine. Had to go to a hardware store for an extra rubber washer though.

Jaguar King

Oct 25, 2017
I suggest you to install water hose next to the toilet, its your best cheapest option

federal-hotel.jpg

should be something like that.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
If you're just starting out I'd probably go simple, and seat-mounted rather than handheld. I have a handheld one but it's awkward to use. Maybe you get used to it, but I'd rather have my ass washed than get in there myself.

I have a cheap Luxe 110 that I bought five or so years ago and it's been great. Just pop the seat off, stick the bidet in between the plastic screws and attach it into the water line. Instant anal refresh.

I will add that I kept the old shutoff valve from a diaper sprayer, as it has a metal ball valve and seemed way more trustworthy than the little plastic shutoff included in the bidet itself. But you can buy those at a hardware store for relatively cheap.

Jerrod

Dec 24, 2017
I suggest you to install water hose next to the toilet, its your best cheapest option

federal-hotel.jpg

should be something like that.
I have a setup like this and it works great. It isn't heated but the water isn't that cold either so it isn't an issue. Was like $30 from Amazon and very easy to install with no leaks.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
I have this:

But they jacked the price up, it was like 35 two weeks ago when I bought mine. So far it's great. None of the fancy features but works really well and not that hard to install. (my toilet being in a very narrow space didn't help, but that would be true of anything)

leddmonkey

Oct 27, 2017
I would recommend a Brondell Swash, I have had the S1000 model (discontinued though) for more than 3 years and it is such a quality of life improvement. This model does require a power outlet. Heated water and seats, sterilizer, dryer (not very effective), I would buy it again in heartbeat.

br0ken_shad0w

Oct 27, 2017
Washington
If I had a nearby power outlet, definitely Toto. In the meantime, bought a Luxe which has worked for me. Bidet prices are definitely jacked up at the moment however. Major brands are double what they were a month ago.

FYI if you do get a seat-less bidet, make sure to get spacers if it raises the seat up. Otherwise you risk cracking the hinges over time.